PDA

View Full Version : This can't be New Years Eve.....

Big Muddy
12-31-2018, 11:14 AM
I oughta be dressed in 3 layers of hunting clothes, and sitting in a tree stand or calling in a duck, somewhere.....but, it's pouring down rain, wind blowing about 20 mph, and it's 80 degrees, here this morning.....too windy to even go fishing.....sure glad there's a ton of football to watch, today, because it dang sure ain't hunting weather. :crybaby

Thumper
01-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Get on out there wuss! The critters ain’t inside watching football. 😉

quercus alba
01-01-2019, 10:31 AM
What a way to start the new year, the sun is shining and my Bradford pear is covered up with robins and Cedar Waxwings eating the berries. Black eye peas cooking and going to grill some smoked sausage and then saute it with some cabbage. Grandkids going to drop by for lunch and of course there's football all day.

Of all men, I'm the most blessed

Wonder what the rich folks are doing?

Big Muddy
01-01-2019, 12:11 PM
“””””Wonder what the rich folks are doing?”””””

Last I heard, he wuz sitting on his big ole butt in the Fla. sunshine, counting his ebay profits from selling used women’s pink panties. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2019, 12:34 PM
I am still in holiday mode. But then again I have been in holiday mode since Dec 31st 2014!

BKB

Thumper
01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
We’ve been in Orlando since Friday. No beach here! BUT, the weather has been picture perfect. Blue skies, sunshine, light breeze and 80 degrees.

We ate Japanese (sushi) Friday, Chinese Saturday, Colombian Sunday, Thai Monday and just had Korean for lunch (Tuesday). I love variety! 😉👍