PDA

View Full Version : Got me some of Bubba's luck

Bwana
01-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Got a phone call late last week saying my ticket was pulled from a raffle drawing and I won myself a gun. Not one of the $20,000+ specials that Bubba got, but it looks like a fun little shooting iron. A Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 sport.

Though it looks like a blast with its Mag-Pul pop-up sights, 25-round magazine, and adjustable butt stock, I'm thinking I could use a new vacuum sealer a bit more so might see if I can find a buyer for it.

jb
01-28-2019, 03:49 PM
Nice win, makes a nice yote gun, but then if you're not going to use it, it'll be a nice trade.

Arty
01-28-2019, 04:10 PM
I need your luck! I buy every raffle ticket for a good cause in town.... and don’t get picked for squat!

I feel ya’ on the “do it need it”. I recently saw 3 guns that have been in my safe for 8 years and have been shot ONCE.
I looked at those, and in my minds eye, I saw 2 new scopes (upgrades) and a muzzleloader.
So I sold’em last week and I’m gettin all 3!

BarryBobPosthole
01-28-2019, 04:19 PM
Dang! I never win nuttin!

Congrats Bwana! She’s a beaut, Clark!

BKB

Bwana
01-28-2019, 04:30 PM
It would be jb if it were a 5.56, but it is just a .22 LR.

LJ3
01-28-2019, 05:11 PM
It'd be fun to shoot all day long!

Big Muddy
01-28-2019, 05:46 PM
Me either, never won a day'um thing, except for a little hereford calf, when I was in high school.....brought it home, and made a bed for it in the laundry room.....that's when I discovered it had the scours.....the next morning, he had sheeit on literally every square inch of that room.....the vet bill was about $100 bucks, and the little turd still died. ;)

BTW, nice little gun, Bwana.....Cabela's sells that gun for $450 bucks, so you oughta be able to get a dang nice vacuum sealer, if you decide to sell it.

Arty
01-28-2019, 06:25 PM
Me either, never won a day'um thing, except for a little hereford calf, when I was in high school.....brought it home, and made a bed for it in the laundry room.....that's when I discovered it had the scours.....the next morning, he had sheeit on literally every square inch of that room.....the vet bill was about $100 bucks, and the little turd still died. ;)

BTW, nice little gun, Bwana.....Cabela's sells that gun for $450 bucks, so you oughta be able to get a dang nice vacuum sealer, if you decide to sell it.

Dannnnnng.... a free cow that cost you a hundo!!!
Now that’s bottom of the barrel luck!

airbud7
01-28-2019, 10:14 PM

hahahahaha!....Thats funny right there...:D