PDA

View Full Version : Texas Math?

Thumper
02-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Today, I was visiting my mom at the rehab center with my sister and BIL (Houston). We decided to slip out for a bite to eat and ended up dropping into a local pub that was supposed to make a pretty good burger. I was perusing the menu and decided on a cheeseburger and an order of onion rings. My sister decided on the same thing and my BIL wanted a burger with fries. I noticed they had two options on onion rings ... a regular order or a large order. I figured instead of ordering two regular orders of (6) onion rings, maybe my sis and I should simply split a large order of 12.

Then I looked a bit closer at the menu. WTF? I asked the waitress if the actual rings in a regular order were different than the ones in a large order and she said, “No, it’s simply 6 rings in a regular order and 12 rings in a large order.”

She asked why I was acting confused and I pointed at the menu prices. She still didn’t get it, so I verbally questioned the prices and told her why I was confused. It FINALLY hit her and she remarked, “Ha! NOBODY had ever questioned it before!” Duh!

(3rd item down ... “Loops”)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190202/272a5e625eb43e7a682fbb6a911ead42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
02-01-2019, 10:33 PM
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty
02-01-2019, 10:44 PM
“Japs” on the menu.
Racist. You should have left.

BarryBobPosthole
02-01-2019, 11:59 PM
I think a few small arteries snapped shut just reading that menu.

BKB

Big Muddy
02-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Sorta like the guy selling watermelons on the side of the road.....his sign said, "Watermelons---$1.00".....when asked about how his business was doing, he said business was great, and he was selling out of watermelons, everyday.....he said he only paid $1.00 for them, and was making a killing, by selling in volume. ;)