PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State

Arty
03-22-2019, 09:53 PM
Man.... they just got FLAMED by Liberty!

Go LU!

LU,LU,LU,LU!!!!!

An Eagle will always eat a Bulldog!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
03-23-2019, 01:55 AM
Yep, the MS State guys just don't know how to shut the door.....I rarely even watch or keep up with them.

However, much MORE important to me is our MS State Lady Bulldogs.....they shut the door, tonite, in round one of the NCAAW tourney against Southern Univ.---103-46.....they've only lost 2 games all year, and are now 31-2.....they could go all the way, this year!!!

Chicken Dinner
03-23-2019, 06:57 AM
Man.... they just got FLAMED by Liberty!

Go LU!

LU,LU,LU,LU!!!!!

An Eagle will always eat a Bulldog!!!!

Enjoy it while you can RT because the Hokies are bringing a fire extinguisher on Sunday!

Arty
03-23-2019, 07:00 AM
I have no doubt they will. It was till fun to see them win their first tournament game ever.
I’ll be pulling for the Hokies soon enough.

quercus alba
03-23-2019, 09:17 AM
Yep, the MS State guys just don't know how to shut the door.....I rarely even watch or keep up with them.

However, much MORE important to me is our MS State Lady Bulldogs.....they shut the door, tonite, in round one of the NCAAW tourney against Southern Univ.---103-46.....they've only lost 2 games all year, and are now 31-2.....they could go all the way, this year!!!

Big Muddy
03-23-2019, 09:42 AM
HA, who needs a man-card.....we've got a 6' 8" center in McCowan who's built like Shaq !!!