PDA

View Full Version : It's sickening!

Thumper
03-26-2019, 05:12 PM
I have no idea how much of the tax-payers money was spent during the Mueller investigation, but I'm sure it was in the 10's of millions. Heck, instead of throwing all that money away while trying to find some sort of "Russian collusion", they could have funded Trump's frigging wall! You know the one ... the one they say we do not have the money to build! The whole time the Dems were throwing money into the toilet while trying their best to find ANYTHING they could to take Trump down, they "could" have been serving their country and their constituents as they were elected to do. Add to that, if Trump didn't have to spend 90% of his time in office fighting tooth and nail for every inch needed to help the country, not to mention constantly having to defend himself against trumped up (no pun intended) charges, who knows what he could accomplish? This won't end it ... the worthless bastards will simply move on the the next battle to dig up whatever they can to shoot for impeachment. That fucking swamp not only needs to be drained ... it needs to be drained, dried out and burned! They're all pretty much worthless, but the Dems need to get a fucking life and actually try working for a day or two during their term.

I have an idea. For every tax payer dollar that gets thrown into a bottomless pit to chase bogus bullshit with NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO ... NADA to show for it, how 'bout we take note of every swinging dick (and snatch) who forced this worthless agenda down our throats and simply deduct the wasted amount from the Federal funds allocated to their states and districts? Maybe they'd think twice about dipping into the cash cow with no repercussions whatsoever for their stupid, mindless, bullshit political games.

I'm so sick of politics ... and politicians in general, I could puke. :banghead

Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. Rant over ... as you were.

quercus alba
03-26-2019, 07:37 PM
If thump wasn't so much better looking than me I'd think we might be brothers......................at least politically

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 06:16 AM
Really? If you’re a Trumplican and you think the Barr’s summary of the Mueller Report completely vindicates him, you should think it was some of the best money you ever spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
03-27-2019, 06:46 AM
IMO, there's a big difference between time and money being "spent" vs. time and money being "wasted". I hate to overuse the term, but it fits ... this whole thing has been a witch hunt from day one. If the Clintons aren't doing prison time right now, what's the point of spending tens of millions of $$$ on frigging silliness like this b/s? Run the fucking country and fix some REAL problems instead of pissing into the wind.

I understand the Dems have already found their new battle ... this "investigation" should only cost us a hunnert mil or so.

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 07:27 AM
Sorry, Jim. People, Republicans by the way, are going jail for lying about their contacts with the Russians. Russian operatives have been indicted for interfering with our electoral process. If the full report does indeed exonerate Trump and his campaign, it was money well spent.

airbud7
03-27-2019, 07:42 AM
meanwhile I found this out...

Thumper
03-27-2019, 07:45 AM
Stop being realistic and get back to the bitching and moaning. You’re hijacking my thread with your rationale. ;)

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 08:58 AM
And, Trump’s wall isn’t going to do shit. Talk about a waste of money! [emoji48]

Thumper
03-27-2019, 09:02 AM
And, Trump’s wall isn’t going to do shit. Talk about a waste of money!

:GH Shit Disturber

BarryBobPosthole
03-27-2019, 09:02 AM
Is it my imagination or is there some blatant shit disturbing going on inthis here thread?

BKB

Thumper
03-27-2019, 09:03 AM
Not me ... must be that snowflake C.D. :stirthepot

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 09:05 AM
Who me?[emoji56]

Penguin
03-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Oh the report was maybe money well spent.... But:

1) This was a frame up from day one. And I want to know who started it and who knowingly perpetuated it. Then I want them in jail. A lot of these assholes are supposed "intelligence insiders". I want them named. I want them jailed.

2) The way this was handled by the major media outlets was shameful. Criminal. Knowingly using unsubstantiated rumors as confirmed fact is not a protected journalistic right it is instead libel. It is criminal and should be treated that way.

I am a law and order guy. Always. Just being rich and pretty and powerful shouldn't protect criminal activity. Protecting the media from themselves and the office of President from the current jackass in residence is FAR more important than scoring temporary political points.

I want a reckoning. What went down in the past 3 years demands it.

Will