PDA

View Full Version : Here’s hoping I fixed this

BarryBobPosthole
03-27-2019, 10:33 AM
And if anyone else has browser issues using Safari this may help.
I have been having terrible problems with poor response time, timeouts, double posts, and my ipad losing connectivity to my wifi. It doesn’t happen on my phone or our MacBookPro. I’ve been pulling my hair out over this stupid problem. It started when I went from Cox to ATT last year about this time so I’ve long suspected its part of the problem.
I just turned off Safari in my iCloud preference settings and it seems to be working like before. I never changed it to ‘on’ at any time so I don’t know how it could have been the issue.

So....FWIW for now that has fixed it.

Hopefully that helps somebody else. If it starts again with this post, the next sound you hear will be the sound of my ipad clunking when it hits the bottom of my pool.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 11:30 AM
Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
03-27-2019, 11:57 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :biggrin

Thumper
03-27-2019, 12:05 PM
A real tech genius you are. You were double posting within a thread, then you "fixed" it. Now, you're not only double posting WITHIN the thread, you're double posting whole threads! :laughing

BarryBobPosthole
03-27-2019, 12:26 PM
splash

Thumper
03-27-2019, 12:35 PM
thump

(ummm, not me, that was the sound of it hitting the bottom) ;)

Arty
03-27-2019, 12:46 PM
Dude, download Tapatalk. I listened to hank few years back. It’s great, also makes posting pics as easy as sending a text.

Thumper
03-27-2019, 04:44 PM
Ok, ok, I feel guilty and have to come clean. Hank did it! :biggrin

Chicken Dinner
03-27-2019, 04:54 PM
[emoji23] it wasn’t me. I’m way too big of a Luddite to figure something like that out.