PDA

View Full Version : Ya' ever feel like bustin' somebody's chops?

Thumper
04-16-2019, 11:24 AM
If I EVER get hold of a fucking HUMAN at Frontier Communications, I'm afraid it's gonna get nasty!

I finally went to their customer service page and sent the following message.

After 2-1/2 hours of trying every "contact" number on the internet with ZERO success ... I NEED to get in touch with a living, breathing, walking, talking human being! Is that even possible? My problem is not addressed on ANY of the ^%$#@*&% automated customer service (Service??? HA!) numbers I've been calling all morning! And DO NOT bother with sending a Customer Service Survey after we communicate ... IF we ever communicate! Odd word for your company ... I can't even communicate with a "communications" company!

Note: It's been approx. 30-mins. since I sent that message. So far ... nothing but crickets! :pissed

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2019, 11:35 AM
you must live in a former gte area that verizon jettisoned some years ago.

Here’s a word to the wise. The 1980s are calling and want you to get rid of your landline. And your pink princess phone too.(even if it does match your pants)

BKB

Ps.....I just felt like busting somebody’s chops!

Thumper
04-16-2019, 11:40 AM
Can I bust your chops for ANOTHER double post? ;)

Thumper
04-16-2019, 02:50 PM
Still waiting ... nuttin'!

Chicken Dinner
04-16-2019, 03:40 PM
Do you still have an AOL email account, too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
04-16-2019, 04:28 PM
Hey, I drive a small truck because I don't need a big truck. I have basic cable tv 'cause I don't need movies, sports channels, knitting shows and how to groom your show dog shows. I have a landline because I'm on DSL since I don't need satellite dishes, or elebenty cable boxes and antennae gizmos ... heck, we don't even have a fiber optic line to hook into.

The reason I'm trying to get those worthless mf'ers out here is the fact they ran a new phone line. The old one went around the pool and over to a junction box in the neighbor's yard. The old cable had issues, so they simply replaced it. The problem is, I recently had my bazillion gallon in-ground pool demolished and removed, so they took the shortest route with the new cable ... a straight line from the box on the house to the junction box. No problem, EXCEPT for the fact they went underground UP TO the little 2-foot high wall that goes around my patio. Instead of going around the wall (which would have only been 3 feet to the left), they brought the cable up out of the ground, up the side of the "wall", down the other side, then back under ground to the junction box. WTF??? Total and utter stupidity! As stated above, the end of the wall is three feet to the left and they could have gone underground around it! But the stupidity doesn't end there. Since they ran it OVER the wall instead of around it, they also ran it straight across my TWO septic tanks (one laundry and one household) as well as the transfer tank leading to my drain field! Which means, the first time I have to have my septic pumped or serviced, guess what is going to get cut, damaged or completely ripped out?

What a bunch of maroons! I've never seen such stupidity. And I STILL haven't a clue how to get a real human on the phone to tell them personally how frigging stupid they are! :banghead

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2019, 05:20 PM
They prolly don’t have anybody left that knows how to works on a POTS line.

BKB

Big Muddy
04-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Were you not at home to tell them about your turd tanks and field line, and where and how you wanted the installation completed???.....if not, you could have flagged the turd tanks and field line, and left written instructions for them.....just wondering.

Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, digs anywhere on my property unless I'm present.....it only happened one time on my farm, and since the power company didn't notify me, it cost them dearly.....they were replacing a power pole, which at that time was located on my property, but they moved it about 10 feet, laterally, from it's original location.....I could have told them that a fiber optic cable was buried directly underneath.....too late, they cut it with their big post hole digger.....I never did find out how much that screw-up cost them, but it took about a week for the repairs to be completed.

airbud7
04-16-2019, 06:56 PM
so you have cable tv an yet you use DSL for internet?

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2019, 07:41 PM
Okay. TWO septics tanks?

Thumper
04-16-2019, 08:21 PM
Well, three ... kinda. One is just for laundry. One is the old original for the house. The tank is good but the drain field was marginal during super wet periods (like hurricanes). I had a remote drain field installed (old field was original from 1970) and kept the old tank as a settling tank which runs into the new tank which includes a pump to pump to the new drain field (higher ground and completely new drain field) which is on the opposite side of the pool which I had removed.

quercus alba
04-16-2019, 09:47 PM
when you said two septic takes I figured you were just full of it

Big Muddy
04-16-2019, 11:54 PM
^^^^^HA^^^^^.....been waiting on that one, QA ;)

airbud7
04-17-2019, 04:30 AM
Thumper the Dumper!....:D

Thumper
04-17-2019, 06:22 AM
Were you not at home to tell them about your turd tanks and field line, and where and how you wanted the installation completed???.....if not, you could have flagged the turd tanks and field line, and left written instructions for them.....just wondering.

The guy came out and ran the new phone line but just left the cable laying across the yard from the house to the junction block. I told HIM where the tank was. He said "someone" would be out "in a week or so" to bury the cable. I was at an estate sale one day when I received a recorded message on my cell phone that the work had been completed. I got home, took a peek in the back yard and immediately thought, "WTF? They must'a been Democrats!" ;)

Big Muddy
04-17-2019, 08:39 AM
Then you're off the hook, and it's not your fault.....they fubared by not notifying you before they started your installation.

Call them, and bust their chops !!! ;)

(just kiddin', I know it's frustrating, trying to get hold of some these customer service azzholes, these days.)