PDA

View Full Version : Damn Muddy

jb
04-25-2019, 05:24 PM
Your head still above water?
All the news we get up here are about floods and naters.
Hope all is well down there ?
Oh ya, slight chance of SNOW this weekend. :pissed

Thumper
04-25-2019, 06:04 PM
Do naters taste anything like taters? :huh

Dang Bubba, you'd better slip that Bimmer back into the garage for a couple more weeks! ;)

jb
04-25-2019, 07:45 PM
Funny you should ask. Bimmer was suppose to come out last Sunday, but when I got in it battery was deader than your sex life. :fine
It was 7 years old, so that's not to bad for a battery
Went to my local NAPA store for a new one, and they said I'd have to get it from the dealership.
Dealer didn't have on in stock, but got one in yesterday.
So I do have it home, even had the top down today with my grandson.
For the past 16 years I've recorded the dates I put it away and take it out. Yesterday was about normal, usually right around the last week of April.
Weatherman said the snow will be a little bit south of us, going to be cool, but NO snow.

Big Muddy
04-25-2019, 09:30 PM
Yep, been a rough day down here, today, for sure.....the worst weather was south of us, but I had to do a chemical presentation down in Loozana, and was headed straight into it.....I pulled off the road, and waited it out for about 30 mins. until it passed.....but, day’um, right up I-20 in Ruston, an EF3 had beat the hell outta the LA Tech College campus and lots of damage all over Ruston.....2 deaths have been confirmed, and someone said a couple of folks were just plain missing.

BarryBobPosthole
04-27-2019, 05:16 PM
I hear its so wet in Mississippi....beagulls.

BKB

Big Muddy
04-27-2019, 05:45 PM
HA, I bet they could chase the heck outta some rabbits. ;)