PDA

View Full Version : Well adios ya' bunch'a deplorables ...

Thumper
05-01-2019, 01:11 PM
I'm out'ta here for a couple weeks of R&R. I'm gonna run around the left coast handing out MAGA caps!

Oh, that reminds me. I was at an estate sale 2 weeks ago and the person who'd lived there was an obvious Trump lover. He had Trump coffee cups and various Trump trinkets including a Trump welcome mat at his front door! He also had a brand new MAGA ball cap that was new and never worn. I started to get it just for the helluvit, but I don't really wear ballcaps TBH. But, as I was looking it over and contemplating whether or not I should buy it, I noticed the tag in the headband said, "Made in China"! Sheeeesh! Really???

I should have taken a cell phone pic, but just didn't think of it. :(

Ok, adios for reals this time!

Big Muddy
05-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Be safe and sexy, my friend !!! ;)

Chicken Dinner
05-01-2019, 03:46 PM
What exactly does a old retired guy need R&R for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
05-01-2019, 06:37 PM
I had a nice $2000 month in April, so I closed my store this morning and put it in vacation mode. Everybody out there who are just dying to send me their good, hard-earned money in exchange for some rusty, beat up old junk, will just have to wait a couple of weeks. You know the old saying, “absence makes the heart grow fonder”? Well, they’ll love my crap even more while I’m gone and when I re-open my store, there will be a virtual tidal wave of sales rolling in! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-01-2019, 07:12 PM
What exactly does a old retired guy need R&R for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A while.

Retired old Guy
BKb