PDA

View Full Version : For You Worryers

BarryBobPosthole
05-12-2019, 08:26 AM
or is it worriers?
BKB

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Charles Schultz

quercus alba
05-12-2019, 09:04 AM
waxing philosophical this morning Posty?

Or is there there something going on I need to know about?

At any rate , the good Lord has it all under control whether anyone believes it or not

Big Muddy
05-12-2019, 09:24 AM
waxing philosophical this morning Posty?

Or is there there something going on I need to know about?

At any rate , the good Lord has it all under control whether anyone believes it or not

^^^^^You got that right, QA !!!!!^^^^^

Thumper
05-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Well, to answer your question, spellcheck changes worryers to worriers when I try to post it here. I kind’a figured it would change it to warriors! Mystery solved I suppose.

Ummm, what makes me nervous is, if the world ended in Australia today, there’d be nobody left there to warn us of what’s heading OUR way tomorrow! 😳

DeputyDog
05-12-2019, 09:37 AM
You know what, I had the same thought Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
05-12-2019, 09:50 AM
HA, times zones are man-made.....I seriously doubt the Good Lord observes them.....Thump's belly, however, has it's own "time zone".....it's ALWAYS "time" to eat !!!!!. ;)

You never did tell us what and how much ya'lls meal cost at Howlin' Rays??? ;)

Thumper
05-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Dang Mudward, it was ridiculous. The worst part was, it wasn’t as good as the “Nashville” style fried chicken we had in NASHVILLE! Go figure. We had Prince’s in Nashville and it was much better imho. Here in LA? I think it’s just a fad the younger, “don’t know any better” crowd has latched onto. Final Tally? SIXTY-FIVE frigging bucks for a dang chicken, three drinks and three sides! That doesn’t include parking and a 1-1/2 hour wait in line that I’ll never get back.

But, my motto has always been, you don’t know until you try and we can add it to our “been there, done that” list and a check mark off the ol’ bucket list.

Here’s part of the L. A. craziness posted in the local paper here.

https://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-nashville-hot-chicken-princes-howlin-rays-20190509-story.html?outputType=amp

(Guess you’ll have to cut & paste. I can’t seem to post it as a link from my phone ‘cause I forgot to use Tapatalk)