PDA

View Full Version : Chernobyl on HBO

johnboy
05-29-2019, 01:02 PM
Watched the first 2 episodes of this last night and am hooked. Very well done and worth a look if you aren't already watching.

johnboy
05-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Nobody watching this? Caught two more episodes last night. One more to go.

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2019, 01:24 PM
I have it on my list now, John. Haven’t been able to watch anything but the weatherman here lately!

BKB

johnboy
05-30-2019, 01:48 PM
Yeah, been catching what's happening down there on the news. Wow! Hope you can keep your powder dry. We are the opposite - NO rain at all. Dry, dry. The whole interior will be burning this summer.

Thumper
05-30-2019, 05:33 PM
I wanted to catch that, but I've been slammed with family responsibilities this week and couldn't even tell you if my tv is still working. I've had family flying in from all over creation (including my ex-wife and her hubby) and I've been playing shuttle service in between just visiting and playing host. Mom's funeral was yesterday and today has been the day for everyone to head to the airport to return home. Sounds like a cool show and something I'd be interested in, but I ain't gots no fancy TiVo type thingy, so I'll have to wait and see if they have a re-run later down the road.

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2019, 05:47 PM
Uh Jim. ‘Fancy TIVO like things’ went out in the 90’s.

BKB

Thumper
05-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Even 90's technology would be "fancy" to me ... heck, with my computer, I'm still just one step above dial-up with DSL here.

I'm a firm believer in, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

BTW, I have basic cable for the tv. No movie channels, no nuttin'. Suits me just fine. ;)