PDA

View Full Version : Q/A ... I gots an idea!

Thumper
07-22-2019, 09:35 AM
We need to have an Asian pig-out! My memory may be slipping here, so if there's anyone we can add to the list, it's open for edit.

Let's have a small "re-union" where the wimmins do all the cooking and the men handle the beer drinkin', bull-shittin' and eatin'! (or the BDBS&E club)

The invitation list can include Foo (wherever he is these days) and his Korean wife can do the honors there. You can bring the Chinese contingent.

I can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Lynn is Japanese and an excellent cook, so that area is covered. I've always been on good terms with my ex (married 10 years 'til I got caught not bein' able to keep my pecker in my pants). She's Thai and a kick-ass cook. She's close by and lives in Georgia now (was here a few weeks ago for my mom's funeral).

So, while we're drinking beer, telling lies and generally just working up an appetite, the wimmins can be in the kitchen knocking out a truckload of Thai, Chinese, Korean and Japanese cuisine for our taste testing pleasure.

Ya' think we can pull it off? Or do you think the wimmins will tell us to "F" ourselves? ;)

quercus alba
07-22-2019, 10:27 AM
If there’s beer and cussing I can tell you exactly what my wife would say. Course, she might end up converting all youse heathens and have everyone singing hymns by the end of the day

Thumper
07-22-2019, 10:34 AM
OR ... we could have HER cussing by the end of the day! ;)

But, if there's food involved, I can b/s without cussin' and am just as happy to drink a coke while doin' it! I'm flexible. ;)