PDA

View Full Version : Oh GAWD!!!!!

Thumper
09-23-2019, 10:42 AM
I "thought" I'd done a pretty good job raising my son, but it appears I'm gonna have to slap a knot on the side of his dang haid! He's always been a bit of a foodie thanks to Lynn and me. He caught on early and totally enjoyed Thailand when I took him for his 21st birthday. With his job, he does nothing but travel and often posts pics of his meals. He's very open-minded and there's not much he doesn't like. But now he's just gone too dang far! He posted a pic on his Facebook page last night after cooking dinner for his girlfriend. That's not "too" bad, but his comment has me seriously concerned. It's time we had a long man-to-man talk. This can't go on!

I've been getting into the whole cooking thing lately. Today I came up with apple butter pork chops with baked apples, asparagus, and loaded mashed potatoes.
I have a lot of learning to do, but so far this whole cooking thing is pretty dope.

quercus alba
09-23-2019, 12:28 PM
All he needs is some tight pink pants and it'll be Cats in the Cradle all over again

Thumper
09-23-2019, 12:54 PM
If he doesn't change his ways, I may have to step in and pull his man-card. :thack

Chicken Dinner
09-23-2019, 04:30 PM
All the great chefs are men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
09-23-2019, 04:49 PM
There’s a difference between a male and a MAN! 😉