PDA

View Full Version : Please correct me, if I misunderstood....

Big Muddy
09-26-2019, 05:55 PM
Pelosi is ordering up impeachment proceedings against Trump for exposing Biden's corruption.....she, evidently, has no idea about the enormous sheeit-pile that she's stirring.....corruption from All sides is gonna be exposed.....pass the popcorn, this is gonna get interesting.

johnboy
09-26-2019, 06:11 PM
Listening to the talking heads on the tube ramble on about this is like (what I imagine) medieval monks sounded like arguing over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Fascinating but basically stupid.

Thumper
09-26-2019, 07:21 PM
It’s getting soooo old and disgusting. The Russia investigation/Mueller report blah, blah, blah. None of that worked, let’s try a Ukraine scandal. If that doesn’t work .... well, we’ll find SOMETHING to waste time and taxpayer money on. If they put even HALF the effort into doing their actual jobs, what they were elected to do, we could probably make some positive changes in this country. It’s getting to be really tiresome.

BarryBobPosthole
09-26-2019, 09:39 PM
We got three more inches of rain. Global Moistening!

But that’s bush’s fault.

BKB

Thumper
09-26-2019, 10:31 PM
Global Moistening?? I thought Bill Clinton was responsible for moistening Monica’s globes.

Big Muddy
09-27-2019, 12:50 AM
We got our first sprinkle of rain in 42 days, yesterday.....it's been drier than Biden's speeches, down here. ;)

Chicken Dinner
09-27-2019, 09:00 AM
We’ve not had measurable precipitation in over two months. It’s been four week since I’ve even bothered to cut the grass. Last calendar year we set the record for most precipitation since they started keeping records. I’d sure like to get a little rain before bow season kicks in next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
09-27-2019, 11:03 AM
I'm afraid that when it starts raining that it will not quit, and my food plots won't get planted.....so, we are gonna start planting them Sat.....I don't like planting this expensive seed in the dry dirt, but dang, it's almost Oct., so the seed is gonna get planted.

Penguin
09-30-2019, 12:38 PM
I'm in the same shape as Big Muddy and Hank. We ain't seen rain in.... I don't know. 6 weeks? Something like that. And it has been hotter than any September I've ever seen. It looks like NC in the summer up here. Everything is brown and crunchy.

Ah well, unless they change it the forecast says we get our first daytime high under 70 degrees on friday. :)

Will

johnboy
09-30-2019, 02:04 PM
Presidential impeachment to rain. Whut?

quercus alba
09-30-2019, 03:21 PM
just a bunch of hot air johnboy, easy to mistake

Penguin
10-01-2019, 09:54 AM
just a bunch of hot air johnboy, easy to mistake

Intended or not, a very good pun. :)

Will

HideHunter
10-01-2019, 10:29 AM
we were almost literally without rain from June forward.. now we can't miss a rain.. We're at least 10 days behind (looking at two weeks with the just rain we've had).. haven't turned a wheel..

and..

If you haven't seen Hyram F. Suddfluffel (Ph.d)s (probably a fictitious name) analysis of an impending impeachment.. it's worth a read.

quercus alba
10-01-2019, 10:43 AM
I try to amuse myself Will

DeputyDog
10-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Speaking of rain, we got just over 4 inches from Friday through Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk