PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 6

quercus alba
10-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Well, last week was a little better, 10-3 for the week and 47-20 for the year. Conference play is starting up and the games are getting tougher. I left the TCU @ Iowa st game alone, two Jekyll and Hyde teams. I'll let Posthole take a stab at that one, he's our Big 12 stringer. Also Bye week is a 12 1/2 point favorite over the Hogs.

1) Oklahoma @ Kansas. Gotta feel sorry for Les in this one. Hurts may have 400 yds in the 1st quarter. Sooners 51-13

2) Tulane at Army. May be the game of the week to watch. I almost dodged this one too. Tulane has a pretty salty team but I'll say Army 31-28

3) Okie st @ Ttech. The bug eaters have exceeded my expectations. They're actually playing pretty good D for a Big 12 team. State 35-21

4) Iowa @ Michigan. Another one I thought about skipping. Two overrated teams. Iowa slightly Michigan very much so. Harbaugh finds a way to blow it all the while looking like a calf at a new gate. Hawkeyes 28-24

5) Texas @ Wvir. Texas has a way of playing up or down to the opponents level. WV is showing signs of life, 38-28 Whorns

6) Baylor @ Kstate. If I were a bigger weenie, I'd have skipped this one too. I'm gonna say Da Bears 24-21

7) Auburn @ Fla. Mullen is gonna find out what a real defense looks like. Auburn 24-10

8)Vtech @ Miami. The Hokies just aren't a very good team but neither is Miami. Canes 27-16

9) Air Force @ Navy. AF has actually been throwing the ball effectively this year so I'll give them the nod over the Middies, AF 31-23

10) Georgia @ Tenn. The Vols hang around for a little while but Georgia pulls away. Dawgs 41-17

11) Mich st @ Ohio st. Tired of hearing about the vaunted Spartan defense. Buckeyes 45-17

12) UCF @ Cinn. This is my upset special. The K-nights can be had. Bearcats 30-24

13) NW @ Neb. Two weenies chicken fighting. NW 28-27

14) Pitt @ Duke. These two teams are much better than they should be. Please David Cutcliffe, come to Arkansas. Pitt 31-30

BarryBobPosthole
10-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Some good picks and finally some decent games to pick from!

I’m curious about whether baylor is for reals or not. They’ve been making some noise, but then again that’s typical for a bunch of baptists! I’m taking the purple kitty cats by 10.

UWV is mos def showing up and this might be their bowl game if they don’t win it. Plus they’re at home. I predict couches will burn! West Vagina by 3.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-01-2019, 04:51 PM
QA, about #7, I assume you mean Mullen, not Muschamp.

quercus alba
10-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Thx Eddie, I phixed it

BarryBobPosthole
10-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Oh, and I’m taking Florida in that one!

BKb

Chicken Dinner
10-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Is love to see the Mountaineers beat Tejas just because I don’t like the Longhorns and I’ve got a soft spot hit WVA. I agree 100% that neither Miami or Tech are any good this year. If Tech loses another one, I think things are going to get ugly in Blacksburg.

I’m hoping the Wolfpack can manage to win their bye week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk