PDA

View Full Version : OK, Superbowl picks....

Big Muddy
02-02-2013, 10:47 AM
For the first time in years, I really don't give a sheeit who wins the game....just wanna see a dang good game, and some cheerleaders in skimpy outfits....maybe even some boobs, falling out, like happened a few years ago.

Actually, I'd like to see Ray Lewis(not one of my favorite people, either), absolutely smear Randy Moss's azz in the turf....I hate a day'um loud-mouth braggart....last week, he says he's the greatest receiver that ever played the game.

Yeah, right...."hey Randy, let's add up all those NFL records that you hold"....um, yeah, ZERO....you aren't worthy of carrying Jerry Rice's jock strap. ;)

LJ3
02-02-2013, 11:13 AM
IF Ray Lewis gets trapped trying to cover Moss, it will result in a TD in less than .5 seconds. Lewis has NO speed left, he's just lucky he hasn't gotten lit up yet. But yeah, Moss is an ass.

I've grown extraordinarily tired of Ray Lewis, the drama queen. I'd like to see him get run over by running backs, torched by tight ends for long gains, have every running play right thru his lane, miss critical and easy sacks and miss several key open field tackles :) Actually, I don't wish bad things for him, just tired of his theatrics.

Other then that, I'm with you. It's like the who cares bowl for me.

AND... by the way. I know I still owe you some venison jerky from your super bowl! If I ever kill a deer again, you are at the top of the list to make good on my word.

quercus alba
02-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm hoping for a meteor or a hurricane.

quit watching pro sports altogether when it started going "street". All the dancing and tats and total lack of sportsmanship turns me completely off. Love college sports but it's rapidly approaching the unwatchable status.

Maybe Ray Lewis will hit Moss so hard that they will both disintegrate. Butkis and Lambert would eat both of them and still have room for dessert

Niner
02-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Moss better hope "killer" Lewis don't have no knife on him.
Talk about a dude getting away with murder.....sheeesh.

Captain
02-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Don't matter to me who wins... Hammerhead is pulling for the Ravens.
I'm using the occasion to eat Pig dip, wings, and Drink Brown Liquor.
Take Care, Captain

Big Muddy
02-02-2013, 10:40 PM
My football attention span will be greatly reduced, tomorrow. ;)

jb
02-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Damn, is that today. Guess I'll just have to go to bed early and read about it in the paper tomorrow.

Thumper
02-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Damn, is that today. Guess I'll just have to go to bed early and read about it in the paper tomorrow.

Why would you even want to read about it???

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Way to go Randy Mouth Moss!!!....you really proved your self-acclaimed "greatest receiver of all time" prowess....NOT....however, the 49'ers, evidently, don't think too much of you....two passes to you---one drop and one short catch....nothing but a has-been, blow-hard, prick.

Thumper
02-04-2013, 06:35 AM
I actually tried to watch some of it ... well, off and on. I tuned in (by accident) right when the halftime show was starting and watched most of it. The special effects (lighting) was "interesting" ... the singing (or maybe the sound system?) ... not so much. Next thing I know is some dufe runs a 109 yard touchdown! (this is PRO ball?) After that I took a break and next thing I know, the dang lights are out! After 20 minutes of watching dudes rolling on the ground stretching their calf muscles, I threw in the towel. Ok, I tried ... I really did ... but that was the extent of my football viewing tonight. Yawn ...

Captain
02-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Well in my opinion the whole event sucked. The halftime show sucked bad... Just shit in my opinion.
The first half was boring, the second half was better as far as ball goes. The commercials was NOTHING. There was only a couple that stepped up to "Super Bowl" status.
And I don't think they even showed the cheerleaders once.
All in all a disappointment.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LJ3
02-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Curmudgens

BarryBobPosthole
02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
I really didn't have a dog in the fight but watched most of it. Got back from Arkansas about 2:00, put a chicken on the rotisserie, and pretty much just took it easy. Both team seemed like they'd play good for a bit and then screw up something. The ending was pretty tense. I really thought SF blew it when they got down there and kind of stopped what they were doing to get there and then ran out of downs. We didn't watch the post game stuff, mainly because I didn't want to see a bunch of that murderin' sumbitch Ray Lewis on there. I'm tired of his act. good riddance. Hope you can sleep at night.

I honestly can't remember any of the commercials. Not one.

BKB

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
One thing I learned from the game....Kaepernick is an awesome passer in accuracy, speed, and field command....he's great, when he's got an open field and plenty of room to work and plenty of time....not so much, when he's in the red zone.

Still, as a rookie, he was impressive, and is going to make someone a really good QB.

Captain
02-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Curmudgens

Sadly I think I'm coming to that. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner