PDA

View Full Version : Transgender cyclist keeps dominating women’s cycling.

airbud7
10-28-2019, 09:39 AM
What the hell is the world coming to?

an don't get me started on the Transgender Weightlifter Champ!

My Big old Butt/this is horse crap I tell ya!.......... Grrrrrrrr/ WTF? :smash

:rant over/ y'all have a nice day...:D

BarryBobPosthole
10-28-2019, 09:58 AM
I didn’t know you were such a women’s cycling fan!

Question: Does their seat smell different?

BKb

airbud7
10-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Question: Does their seat smell different?

BKb
good grief Barry!...Why you wanna know what a transgender seat smell like?

:D

BarryBobPosthole
10-28-2019, 10:34 AM
I was just wondering how you tell them apart!

BKB

Thumper
10-29-2019, 06:24 AM
What if the seat were identifying as a tire?

HideHunter
10-29-2019, 11:32 AM
and the two time Texas state "girls" wrestling champ.. and the two Ct. state high school track champs.. all this "equality" shit is biting "someone" in the ass...

Thumper
10-29-2019, 11:38 AM
I suppose they need to come up with divisions. Like the men's division, the women's division, the she-he division and the he-she division.

Thumper
10-29-2019, 11:44 AM
I see possible problems down the road.

BarryBobPosthole
10-29-2019, 12:02 PM
and the two time Texas state "girls" wrestling champ.. and the two Ct. state high school track champs.. all this "equality" shit is biting "someone" in the ass...

The is an old wrestling joke aboutthe ‘Pretzel Hold’ that would apply here, butdamned if I can remember all of it.

BKB

HideHunter
10-29-2019, 12:09 PM
The is an old wrestling joke aboutthe ‘Pretzel Hold’ that would apply here, butdamned if I can remember all of it.

BKB

lol... I remember the punch line.. ;)

Thumper
10-29-2019, 12:23 PM
A Russian and Ole, the Norwegian wrestler, were set to square off for the Olympic Gold Medal. Before the final match, the Norwegian wrestling coach came to Ole and said, “Now, don’t forget all the research we’ve done on this Russian… He’s never lost a match because of this ‘pretzel’ hold he has”. Whatever you do, do not let him get you in that hold! If he does, you’re finished’. Ole nodded in acknowledgment.

As the match started, Ole and the Russian circled each other several times, looking for an opening. All of a sudden, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing Ole and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold. A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and the coach buried his face in his hands, for he knew all was lost… He couldn’t watch the inevitable happen.

Suddenly, there was a scream, and then a cheer from the crowd and the coach raised his eyes just in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air. His back hit the mat with a thud and Ole collapsed on top of him making the pin and winning the match. The crowd went crazy. The coach was astounded.

When he finally got his wrestler alone, he asked, “How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!”

Ole answered, “Vel, I vas ready to give up ven he got me in dat hold, but at da last moment, I opened my eyes and saw dis pair of testicles right in front of my face…I had nuttin’ to lose so wid my last ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit dose babies just as hard as I could.”

So the trainer exclaimed, “That’s what finished him off!”

“Vel not really. You’d be amazed how strong you get ven you bite your own balls!”

HideHunter
10-29-2019, 03:25 PM
Biologically Male NCAA Runner Named Conference Female Athlete Of The Week...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/25/transgender-athlete-week-june-eastwood-womens/?fbclid=IwAR2-7GC-P4TRW8-i-wV7Q-cosXVNwdcW8M64FUAcY-U444lg3hL4IurYZYg

Big Skyz
10-29-2019, 04:26 PM
Thumper the guy that designed that cartoon is actually a personal friend of mine. He is a pretty funny guy in person as well. He is one of the more unique people I've ever met. He lives in inner-city Chicago and loves to coyote hunt. He traveled all the way out to Montana just to hunt coyotes with me for a few days...and I thought I was a pretty dedicated coyote hunter, but I'm not that dedicated.

Thumper
10-29-2019, 06:11 PM
That's cool stuff B/S. I about busted a gut laughing when a buddy of mine forwarded that to me. I think I lost it when I noticed the arrow sticking out of the buck's back and him standing there with that pissed off look. :)