PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess with old men.....

Big Muddy
02-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Love it!!!!...."It only costs $25 bucks to punch you in the mouth."....I suppose he was talking about the fine. ;)

A few years ago, a buddy of mine caught his wife with another guy....he warned the guy that if he ever saw him on the street, he'd better get outta the way because he was going to knock him out....it finally happened, and the guy went to the hospital....he filed charges, and it went to court....I went to the courthouse with my buddy, and the judge fined him $250 dollars....he told the judge he wanted to just go ahead, and pay an additional $250, so he could do it, again....the judge didn't think that was too funny. ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/reporter-punched-jeff-chirico_n_2605970.html

LJ3
02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Hehehehe. The perils of a free press :) If someone keeps saying they're gonna punch me in the pie hole, I think I'd be looking for it. It would have been better with a complete knock out, complete with twitching.

Big Skyz
02-04-2013, 11:01 AM
"Yeah, and Im'a gonna punch you agin." Good stuff!

Niner
02-04-2013, 12:15 PM
A few years ago, a buddy of mine caught his wife with another guy....he warned the guy that if he ever saw him on the street, he'd better get outta the way because he was going to knock him out...

What about HER! It takes two to tangle.

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 12:54 PM
What about HER! It takes two to tangle.

He kicked her outta the house, and put her skanky azz in the road. ;)