PDA

View Full Version : Huh??

Thumper
11-14-2019, 08:38 AM
This is a cut & paste from the comments section of a post on a Vietnam Vets forum I belong to. Did this guy ever attend a day of school? Note: It's only one sentence, with zero punctuation and has NOTHING to do with the post it was attached to. I have to assume spellcheck played a major part as I seriously doubt the author managed this whole thing with no misspelled words.

Veterans who read this and Spread the my firm belief to another Veterans and Friends email your Senators or Representative contract a new Veteran Benefit Law who is 100 percent service connected needs a Dentist know how to G4 implants for free because they don’t have no place in United States or have contract with Veteran Administration and if Disabled Veterans who is 100 percent service connected doesn’t get the G4 implants by a Dentist it would cause really bad Health Problems plus it would cause really bad Gums Disease it may possibly cause Cancer.

I'm pretty sure I get the gist of the comment, but WTF? How do people get through life writing like this? I don't get it.

airbud7
11-14-2019, 08:44 AM
Eye have a spelling chequer,
It came with my Pea Sea.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss Steaks I can knot sea.

Eye strike the quays and type a whirred
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am write oar wrong
It tells me straight a weigh.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your shore real glad two no.