PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cap, how's the tractor coming???....

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
I saw this, and thought about you....maybe you can take some time out, and get "lucky". ;););)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYiWgsmxOTo

Captain
02-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh man! I did not think about the Tractor being a chick magnet.. Man with my looks and that tractor I'll have to carry a stick...
Did you see my Sticky thread about the tractor project above?
I've been working on it all day too.
Take Care, Captain

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Oh man! I did not think about the Tractor being a chick magnet.. Man with my looks and that tractor I'll have to carry a stick...
Did you see my Sticky thread about the tractor project above?
I've been working on it all day too.
Take Care, Captain

Yep, saw it, and you are doing an awesome job, Brutha!!!....put some 4 wheel drive on it, and bring it on down here for a rabbit hunt!!! ;)

Captain
02-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Don't throw out a Rabbit invite unless you want company...

Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
02-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Trying to line up my hunting buddy with the all-star beagles for a hunt within the next week or two....you serious about coming down???....if so, get ready to load 'yo azz up!!!

I'll change the sheets in the cabin for you, and spray the bed bugs. ;)

Captain
02-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Hammerhead and I have gun(s) will travel.

This weekend is out. I've got about of 50 acres of mature pine I've got to run a little fire under. I cut the breaks already and weather permitting ill light them up Saturday/Sunday

The following weekend (the 15/16th) I've got folks coming in for a hunt.
After that I'm clear and ready to roll. How long does your season stay in?
Take Care, Captain

Big Muddy
02-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Closes on Feb. 28th....I'll keep you posted, after my buddy calls me....I've got a squirrel hunt planned this weekend, anyway....but, may have to cancel....Sandy has a pretty bad cut on her right front paw pad, and she's still limping a good bit....got her on antibiotics, so hopefully that'll take care of it.

Anywho, I hope we can make this happen!!!

(P.S. Don't tell Bucky about our rabbit plans....he'll get jealous, sulk, and get his lip poked out.) ;)

Sunshine
02-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Eddie there's a great product that is an adhesive you brush on the paws when they get cut. It's like glue and will seal the cut up to keep it clean.
Maybe a pet store or vet, around you, has it.

I carry this in my dog first aid kit.

http://www.shop3m.com/3m-petcare-liquid-bandage.html

Apply and let dry. Then I put another coat on. Keeps the wound on the pads dry and clean.

-------
Also highly recommend this product if you have cats or dogs.
I carry it in my kit too.
If your dog or cat has bowel issues, this will fix it within 24 hrs. Have used it twice and it works great.
While at Nationals, my friends dog got hold of some bad water, and it had diarrhea real bad. She borrowed some if my "Diggin Firm Up" and the dog was fine the next day.
I used the pumpkin flavor for my dogs.

http://www.dydusa.com/product_information_shop.html

It's made in the USA too.

Big Muddy
02-05-2013, 12:38 AM
I keep it on hand, Sunny, and already using it, in conjunction with the topical cleansers, and the antibiotics....the brand-name on mine is called "New Skin"....it's an invisible liquid bandage....smells and looks sorta like a combination of super-glue and airplane glue....it brushes on like clear nail polish.

You're right, it's the cat's meow for pad healing....thanks for the heads-up.

My problem is keeping Sandy off her feet....she's a dead-on, 24/7, hunting dog, and just can't be still....I just hate to keep her penned-up, unless absolutely necessary....she's healing nicely, so I'm letting her do her thing around the yard, for now....but, I'll give her a few more days to completely heal, before I actually take her back to the woods.

Sunshine
02-05-2013, 12:48 AM
I have that one too.
Check out the other product for bowel problems, below, that I added.

Captain
02-05-2013, 07:35 AM
We will keep working on it. Hammerhead does not have classes on Friday's so it's possible for us to leave and make a hunt. Let me know... Take Care, Captain