PDA

View Full Version : So.....

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2019, 04:31 PM
It looks like we lost the trade war with China.

Wonder what we got out of the deal.
Apparently not much.
BKB

Thumper
12-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Sounds like you’ve been listening to Chuck Schumer.

Who said the whole deal has been finalized? Isn’t this what they’re calling “phase one”? From what I can tell, compromises have been made on both sides. Isn’t that how these things work? You throw the pasta against the wall and see what sticks? The way I understand it we’ve secured a pretty heavy increase in US exports (mostly agriculture) as well as other concessions. In exchange, some tariffs have been rolled back.

At any rate, isn’t SOMETHING better than the NOTHING the previous administration ever did? There’s a long way to go and it’s an extremely complicated mess, but at least THIS President is doing SOMETHING. TBH, I really don’t know how he accomplishes ANYTHING while he’s constantly fighting off the Demoshits who have been fighting him and sabotaging anything and everything he tries to do for this country. If they spent HALF their effort trying to work WITH the President instead of fighting him, we might be able to get some things accomplished for the good of the country. Isn’t that how it’s supposed to work?

I swear, this President could rescue a diver with the bends and the Dems would reach over behind his back and unplug the hyperbaric chamber just so they could say Trump failed in his rescue attempt!