PDA

View Full Version : is Clemson still ranked number 3 or is it 4th?

airbud7
12-29-2019, 07:05 AM
who the hell is in charge of ranking these football teams all year? could you imagine placing a bet going by their numbers....why would you ever rank a team ahead of another team that hasn't lost since 2017?
Heck the quarterback has yet to lose a game in his college football career...29-0
They did the same thing last year...Alabama #1, Alabama #1, Alabama #1....and then when they finally got to play Alabama #1 they beat the pure living shit out of them...

mark my words...Clemson will be 30 and 0, undefeated two years straight, 3 national championships in past 4 years.....yet by week 3 of next season while still undefeated 33-0 they will be ranked number 3 or number 4...

rant over,: how the hell y'all Fellers doing?, hope y'all had a good Christmas!

Big Muddy
12-29-2019, 11:12 AM
Abud, I love Dabo, but I'm pretty sure Clemson brought this nay-saying on themselves with their very sheeity schedule.....I mean, they played only one ranked team, this year.....the rest of their schedule consisted pretty much of the Wofford Terriers, Syracuse Oranges, etc.
Since we gotta chose sides, now, between LSU and Clemson, I gotta go with LSU.....not because of any allegiance to the SEC, but because they're the best NCAA team, and have the best QB in the country, this year, and btw, they've got home field advantage at the Superdome.
If ya'll have never attended a football game at the Superdome, the visiting team is automatically a 14 point under-dog, when they walk thru the doors.....ya'll know that I loathe LSU, but that's just the way it is, this year.....they are an evil-possessed team, and will not be denied at any cost or sacrifice.....Trevor Lawrence will get educated on smash-mouth football on Jan. 13th.....jmho. ;)

Chicken Dinner
12-29-2019, 12:23 PM
I dunno about the strength of schedule talk. Sure the the ACC is weaker than the SEC and was down overall this year. But, Clemson’s out of conference schedule included Texas A&M and their in state rival South Carolina in addition to Wofford. LSU played Georgia Southern and Utah State our of conference. For Clemson, Syracuse was a conference game (and ranked fairly highly earlier in the season) and nobody criticizes LSU’s strength of schedule with they beat up on Vandy and Arkansas every year.

All that being said, LSU is still the best team I’ve seen play all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quercus alba
12-30-2019, 07:59 AM
HEY........

Big Muddy
12-30-2019, 11:02 AM
Ha, my apologies to those Wofford Terriers.....they actually finished the season with an 8-4 record. ;)

Chicken Dinner
12-30-2019, 02:04 PM
HEY........

Sorry, QA. Just trying to make a point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk