PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Eddies favorite Yankee

quercus alba
01-03-2020, 11:36 AM
is gone. Horrible timing to fire a coach, we could be looking a dumpster fire that burns for years unless they can lure Saban away from Bama. I'm hearing they're looking at Bill Napier but he just signed an extension with the Raging Cajuns.

What say ye Edward

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2020, 11:50 AM
There are a lot of young up and comers out there. They ought to land semi on their feet.

And it looks like Jerry is gonna jettison Jason Garrett. I saw one site that was high on Urban Meyer for the job. ROFLMAO.

BKB

quercus alba
01-03-2020, 12:09 PM
The hard part is going be holding on to recruits. They're likely to lose a few over this. It appears that the straw that broke the camels back was when one of the players punched out the starting QB and broke his face. I don't know what brought it on but apparently Moorhead swept it under the carpet. Then they lost their bowl game with the backup QB. I guess his yankee ass wasn't as entrenched in Starkvegas as he thought.

Big Muddy
01-03-2020, 02:16 PM
No problem, down here.....we had a good football program before Moorhead, and we'll have a good football program, after he's gone.....John Cohen, our AD, has contacted each player and signee, individually, and so far, all are still in place.....Kylin Hill has even stated he may abandon his NFL aspirations.....Moorhead had gotten a bit belligerent with our fan base, and WAY too lenient with the players.....he wanted to be buddies with our players, instead of a disciplined coach.

Instead of practicing in the month of August 2018, to get the players accustomed to the heat, he took the entire team to a water park.....then, in August 2019, I guess the water park got too hot, so the entire team went to an air-conditioned bowling alley.

Btw, there will be no dumpster fires here.....a very capable Tony Hughes will be our interim HC, and we won't miss a beat with Tony in the driver's seat.

I could tell ya'll a lot more, but the proverbial horse is dead.....I wish him well, but he needs to return to his northeast mentality and society.

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2020, 02:56 PM
There were MSU plates and decals and flags all over I-40 going up on Sunday and coming back on Wednesday. I had totally forgotten they were in the Music City Bowl until I saw all those crackers on the highway!

BKB

Big Muddy
01-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Crackers, what crackers???

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2020, 10:21 AM
All those cracker-ass crackers!

I read an article about the MSU this morning that mentioned Skip Holtz pretty prominently. I had no idea he’d put together a ten win season down at La Tech. Does the Holtz name help any with recruiting in the south?

BKB

Big Muddy
01-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Ha, I assume you're referring to the cracker Ms State fans.....so, did those crackers sorta remind you of those cow-sheeit-kickers headed west outta Atlanta on I-20 from the Peach Bowl??? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2020, 02:23 PM
The whole place was full of crackers Muddy! I couldn’t tell one denomination from the other!

BKB

Big Muddy
01-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Well, heck then, that’s okay ‘cause I couldn’t tell the difference in the sheeit-kickers, either. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2020, 03:26 PM
We prefer the term ‘goat ropers’ Muddy.

bKB

Big Muddy
01-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Ha, I’d never insult a goat that way.....they’re too tasty bbq’d. ;)