PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss this???.....

Big Muddy
02-07-2020, 01:30 AM
I haven't heard or seen anything about this:

https://washingtondailynews.today/bill-barr-indicts-8-for-illegally-funneling-foreign-money-to-adam-schiff-and-multiple-dem-senators/?fbclid=IwAR2LCcYVrdZNsenMLCR4A-4TVqFcFrDuMUz2vOaRoP2cjRAkI_Do5ADBnE8

Thumper
02-07-2020, 06:19 AM
Dang, these days, who knows Mudward? I just Googled “Bill Barr indicts 8” and came up with a bazillion references, but all were from obscure blogs, “newspapers” and “news” websites I’ve never heard of. I’m sure if it were true, Trump would be referring to it every time there’s a camera pointed at him. I just don’t know, but it sounds like too big of a revelation to not be a major news item on FOX. Hannity would jammer that one to death. Personally, I’d vote “Fake News”. (?)

airbud7
02-07-2020, 07:06 AM
Trump Announces New Memoir: 'If I Did It'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Just one day after his acquittal of both articles of impeachment, President Donald Trump has announced a new memoir: If I Did It.

Trump says the book contains theoretical conjecture over what he would have done had he actually committed the abuses of power he was accused of.
"I didn't do it, obviously, as I was just found to be the most innocent president of all time by the Senate," he said at a press conference announcing the new book. "But if I had done it, I would have obviously carried out the best high crimes and misdemeanors, maybe ever. And this book lays out how. It's tremendous. My high crimes would have been 17-dimensional Scattergories, not some dumb phone call."

"All the juicy details about the quid pro quo -- which I didn't do! -- and Russian collusion and all that stuff are in here, if you're interested."

Rudy Giuliani is reportedly helping Trump with the legal details in the book, including interesting factoids like "you can't impeach a president and vice president for the same crime" and "if the toupee doesn't fit, you must acquit."