PDA

View Full Version : Gots a GH site quershun.....

Big Muddy
02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
I couldn't find one, but is there a setting on our board, which will refresh my GH Campfire page, when it sits idle for a while???
I have to hit the refresh button, sometimes several times, when I return....just wondering....thanks.

BarryBobPosthole
02-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I don't think we have that feature but I'll check the documentation and see. You're looking for the site to auto-change the posts that have been updated without you having to refresh, right?
BKB

Big Muddy
02-08-2013, 12:35 AM
I don't think we have that feature but I'll check the documentation and see. You're looking for the site to auto-change the posts that have been updated without you having to refresh, right?
BKB

That is correct, sir.

Niner
02-08-2013, 06:50 AM
I could be sadly mistaken, but I don't think vBulletin works like that. Other VB boards that I've looked at don't, and I can't think of a "forum board" that does. I suggest using that right index finger and clicking your mouse whilst hovered over the refresh button.

:wavey

Big Muddy
02-08-2013, 11:18 AM
That's not a problem, Niner....I'll just keep hitting the refresh button....just thought there may be a setting for auto-updating....thanks.