PDA

View Full Version : Well, I guess he couldn't buy it ....

Thumper
03-04-2020, 11:35 AM
... Bloomberg just threw in the towel.

Hombre
03-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Maybe he'll get in Guinness Book of World Records for the quickest person to piss through half a billion dollars

Thumper
03-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Maybe he'll get in Guinness Book of World Records for the quickest person to piss through half a billion dollars

Ha! And that was just his advertising expenses!

Mr. Bloomberg’s bid cost him more than half a billion dollars in advertising alone. He also spent lavishly on robust on-the-ground operations, with more than 200 field offices across the country and thousands of paid staff.

Big Skyz
03-04-2020, 01:02 PM
When I saw this on the news this morning it actually put a big smile on my face. Hopefully it also means an end forever of those absolutely obnoxious-irritating campaign commercials of his. I've never come so close as to wanting to put a hammer through my TV screen or computer monitor as when those stupid waste of time commercials come on. They were especially bad on YouTube when you couldn't just skip them or turn a channel. So Bloomers and Buttbag both out of the race this week. Who says there isn't any good news anymore? :D

DeputyDog
03-04-2020, 01:21 PM
So Bloomers and Buttbag both out of the race this week. Who says there isn't any good news anymore? :D

The people from South Bend that I know refer to Buttigieg as “Buttjuice”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
03-04-2020, 04:45 PM
It looks like it will be Biden as the nominee. To be honest 3 months ago I could see Biden as a candidate I would possibly vote for. Today there are 3 things that really bother me.

1) He just seems slow in the debates, like time has taken its toll
2) He not only got an endorsement from O'rourke he said he'd make him head of gun saftey (the guy that said hell yes we'll take your AR)
3) When protesters rushed the stage his wife was the one that got in between him and the protesters and fought them off (pitiful)

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 04:57 PM
He’s always been slow if you’ve ever listened to him speak. He is a stutterer and it makes itself known sometimes. At least all the times I’ve listened. The only times he doesn’t do that is when he is telling a story he’s told a million times.
Ain’t nobody gonna grab anybody’s guns. Been hearing that for years and it ain’t gonna happen.
The protesters were all women. Joe was just waitingfor shirts and bras to get ripped off. Always happens in girl fights. They always go for the tits first. If they’re fightinga man, its the balls they go for first. The smart money is to let the woman handle it.

Melania would’ve just taken her own shirt off, as she’s done many times before for the public.

BKB

Hombre
03-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Man, I'd watch that..the Melania one. I mostly agree with you on the guns thing. It's just when Beto said "hell yes we're going to take your AR" its in my nature shift to the "oh you want a fight, why didn't you just say so" mode. And, I didn't really realize that about Biden.

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Beto is an idiot and so is Biden if he picks him. It ought to be plain to even Uncle Joe that he’d be a one termer just because of his age. I don’t think he wants to leave the seat to the far left of the party.

Knowing Joe, he’ll pick Hunter.

BKB

Big Skyz
03-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Boring
Incompetent
Dufuss
Exaggerator
Nincompoop

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 05:26 PM
I can make fun of Biden amd Sanders, but y’all won’t make fun of Trump. Mainly be ause mostof the humor about Trump is too close to the truth!

BKB

Thumper
03-04-2020, 05:28 PM
I think Biden is half brain dead TBH. he's certainly not quick on his feet (so to speak). I get real tired of all of his "Barack and I ....." statements.

I hate to say it, because I hate all the 3rd grade playground things Trump comes up with, but the term "Sleepy Joe" really fits Biden. Trump used to call Bush "Low Energy". I honestly have no clue where Trump gets his energy. His diet sucks and he goes non-stop. I'm not sure he ever sleeps.

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 05:30 PM
I can make fun of Biden amd Sanders, but y’all won’t make fun of Trump. Mainly be ause mostof the humor about Trump is too close to the truth!

BKB

Thumper
03-04-2020, 05:31 PM
BTW, Bloomberg is STILL bleeding money. I've had the tv on in the background all day on our local FOX affiliate (not FOX News) and I'm not exaggerating when I say "Biden for President" ads have been running every 15-minutes all day long. Multiply that by all the networks he's signed up with and he's dumping tons of coin even though he bailed out. I guess that's the downside to buying up all that airtime in advance.

Big Muddy
03-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Take it to the bank, boys.....it will be a Biden/Hillary ticket.

Thumper
03-04-2020, 05:34 PM

Oh gawd! Now I'm gonna have nightmares. Thanks Muddy ... for nuttin'! :angry1

Thumper
03-04-2020, 05:36 PM
I can make fun of Biden amd Sanders, but y’all won’t make fun of Trump. Mainly be ause mostof the humor about Trump is too close to the truth! BKB

Not all that true P-hole. I'm not sure I ever really "make fun" of him, but I've prolly complained a bazillion times about his childish behavior and how embarrassing he can be at times. Just as I did with the 3rd grade playground comment above.

If I were to actually make fun of him, it would probably be about his hair and spray tan.

DeputyDog
03-04-2020, 05:40 PM
When the Iowa caucus debacle went down someone questioned why they were important enough to be the first with a primary event. If I was Iowa, I’d fight to keep myself relevant because with Indiana’s primary in May, there are times the candidate I would prefer is already out of the race like Kasich for example in 2016.

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 05:52 PM
I’m not a fan of the Democrat primary process at all. Needs to be one man one vote everywhere.

BKB

Hombre
03-04-2020, 07:21 PM
There is def plenty to make fun of...in fact, my favorite was the "trump takes credit for the longest black history month". He doesn't miss an opportunity to tell you how huge of an impact, how great his decisions are or how important he is. Frankly, picking a president right now is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.

quercus alba
03-04-2020, 07:45 PM
If Biden does pick Hilary and were to be elected, he'd likely have one of those suicidal decapitations just minutes after the inauguration

Thumper
03-04-2020, 07:49 PM
How long can Black History Month be? Maybe he meant the longest since LAST leap year! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2020, 08:42 PM
There is def plenty to make fun of...in fact, my favorite was the "trump takes credit for the longest black history month". He doesn't miss an opportunity to tell you how huge of an impact, how great his decisions are or how important he is. Frankly, picking a president right now is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.

LOL, he most definitely does that. He blamed Obama today for some vague rule that caused delays in developing coronavirus test kits. Which was immediately debunked by a couple of Republicans actually. It’ll show up in his next rally speech without doubt. The mantra is what you see isn’t real. Scary shit.

That Black History Month deal was a story in the Onion so that wasn’t real.

BKB

Hombre
03-04-2020, 09:37 PM
Ya I saw it on the satire site. It's not real but it points back to the I'm great thing which is why I mentioned it.

Arty
03-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Beto is an idiot and so is Biden if he picks him. It ought to be plain to even Uncle Joe that he’d be a one termer just because of his age. I don’t think he wants to leave the seat to the far left of the party.

Knowing Joe, he’ll pick Hunter.

BKB

I agree he said that about (actually to) Beto, to get some votes. We all know foggy joe likes the “12 gauge under the bed”. Can’t remember when he said that exactly, but he did, when he was Vice President.

As for the stuttering, partially agree. My oldest son has a stutter and I have a soft spot in my heart for that because I’ve seen the embarrassment that can bring to a person.
But all that said, I don’t think he’s slow in debates because of that. I really do think he may have early stages of dementia or something similar. He’s always had his “gaffes”, everyone does... but his seem to happen a lot more often than I remember when he was VP.

Arty
03-04-2020, 10:01 PM
I honestly have no clue where Trump gets his energy. His diet sucks and he goes non-stop. I'm not sure he ever sleeps.

Hookers and blow. I’ve heard all C level people eventually become dependent on those.

Arty
03-04-2020, 10:01 PM

No way Hillary comes in as VP.

Hombre
03-04-2020, 10:14 PM
^^ agreed nobody will saddle themselves with that

HideHunter
03-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Watching the new.. I'd come closer to voting for "Jill" than "Joe".. ;)

Thumper
03-05-2020, 02:51 PM
Watching the new.. I'd come closer to voting for "Jill" than "Joe".. ;)

Ha ha ha! Yeah, she obviously has bigger balls!

I think it was about the same time Arti mentioned the "12 gauge under the bed" thing, that he said to just fire it through the bedroom door if you hear sumpin'. He'd also advised Jill that if she ever has a problem, just walk out on the balcony and fire a couple blasts from that double-barrel shotgun into the air. Prob, is, in his home state, that would be a felony! :spank

Big Muddy
03-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Very possible scenario, as per some masochist prognosticator.....Biden wins the democrap nomination.....taps Obama as VP.....Biden resigns due to failing memory and health.....Obama back in the whitehouse, and taps Moochie as VP.

Did your head just explode, Thump??? ;)

Thumper
03-05-2020, 09:13 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick.

Arty
03-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Very possible scenario, as per some masochist prognosticator.....Biden wins the democrap nomination.....taps Obama as VP.....Biden resigns due to failing memory and health.....Obama back in the whitehouse, and taps Moochie as VP.

Did your head just explode, Thump??? ;)

You need to read more credible news, dude.
That’s wayyyy up there on the crazy scale!

Chicken Dinner
03-06-2020, 09:49 AM
No way anybody wants back in that job after doing it for 8 years.

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2020, 09:51 AM
The only place Obama will be after this election is in Republicans heads, where he’s been the last 10 years.

BKB

Penguin
03-06-2020, 09:57 AM
I agree Posty. Obama is a pretty savvy guy. Who in their right mind would stick their nose back in that hornet's nest?

Will

Big Muddy
03-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Note, to all : --------"masochist prognosticator". ;)

Chicken Dinner
03-06-2020, 01:40 PM
The only place Obama will be after this election is in Republicans heads, where he’s been the last 10 years.

BKB

It’s getting awfully crowded in there between Bill, Hilary, Obama and AOC...