PDA

View Full Version : P-hole don't need no stinkin' toilet paper!

Thumper
04-02-2020, 07:44 AM
He's got back-up! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-02-2020, 08:16 AM
None of that scratchy wheatstraw zigzags aro7nd here!

Thumper
04-02-2020, 08:28 AM
I'm a bong or pipe guy myself. I never was worth a shit with rolling, but the ex-wife could roll a perfect one in about 30-seconds. It'd look like it was machine rolled!

BarryBobPosthole
04-02-2020, 09:03 AM
The summer between my junior and senior year in HS I worked a summer job as a miantenance man at our local county hospital. I was saving every penny I could for college (what a collosal waste that turned out to be) and me and a buddy spent the summer rolling and smoking shag. Bugler was my favorite.

The funny part is, we never got a sideways look. Only a few years later it might have gotten us arrested! Or at least checked out.

That’s been a while ago.

BKB

Thumper
04-02-2020, 10:16 AM
I remember those days and they are long gone. I rarely drove ANYWHERE without a beer between my legs (the days before cup holders) and I was probably stopped 3-4 times during those times. The cops would give me a lecture, make me pour the beer out on the side of the road and send me on my way. Looking back, I in no way condone that, but it was just a simpler, more innocent era it seems.

As for pot, I don't ever remember going to a concert where joints weren't being passed around. And that included INSIDE venues!

quercus alba
04-02-2020, 10:28 AM
I never fooled with the stuff.

Well maybe a little but I never inhaled

Buckrub
04-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Arkansas still has lots of sources for alternative toilet paper.

BarryBobPosthole
04-02-2020, 11:59 AM
I remember those days and they are long gone. I rarely drove ANYWHERE without a beer between my legs (the days before cup holders) and I was probably stopped 3-4 times during those times. The cops would give me a lecture, make me pour the beer out on the side of the road and send me on my way. Looking back, I in no way condone that, but it was just a simpler, more innocent era it seems.

As for pot, I don't ever remember going to a concert where joints weren't being passed around. And that included INSIDE venues!

When I was a young GI in Florida, we used to hit the midnight matinees at a local St Pete theater for a dollar. Doobies flew around all over the place. But if you lit a cigarette the ushers were on you like white on rice.

BKB

Thumper
04-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Doobies flew around all over the place. But if you lit a cigarette the ushers were on you like white on rice. BKB

As it SHOULD be! ;)