PDA

View Full Version : Not Armed in Chicago? No problem, just....just....well, just SUFFER!! No 911 calls!

Buckrub
02-09-2013, 10:42 PM
http://news.msn.com/us/chicago-police-no-longer-responding-to-all-911-calls

Course, I'm sure everyone can readily understand that we should all be able to deal with SIMPLE assault by our ownselves, right?

Now, you have to remember.........this is how the Left wants us all to react to all crimes, and never, ever, EVER try to handle it ourselves.

So, we can't be armed to take care of ourselves. And we can't call 911.

Hmmmm. Who ya gonna call?? Is Ghostbusters still in Chi-town?

LW
02-10-2013, 07:37 AM
I cant tell you the number of times that I have been at the scene of a "simple assault" only to have the perpetrator show up. How will they know that they aren't expected to return? Do they get there schedule? Thats good dispatching if so. I bet the criminals figure that one out pretty fast.

BarryBobPosthole
02-10-2013, 09:07 AM
What 'leftist' said that?

I got the 'I got more serious stuff to do' line from the detective who worked on my gun theft case. Made me want to punch him in the nose. Has nothing to do with politics. Has to do with competent law enforcement.

BKB

Buckrub
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Starting with the President, every Leftist I know wants us to call 911 and NOT handle it ourselves, for every crime, because they don't want us to be armed. Do they not? I don't think I'm misrepresenting their side.

And in Chicago, "simple" assault is no longer a matter of incompetent law enforcement, as was your case, but a predetermined decision to let the citizens suffer..........they've removed, or are trying to, their capability to solve crime themselves on the spot, and now they've removed LEO's from doing it.

So........"Suffer" is your only option.........

BarryBobPosthole
02-10-2013, 12:26 PM
I always thought of 911 as a service and not as a political stance. So if I call 911 I'm a pussy, that what you're saying?

Handle for yourself whatever you can handle, big guy,and I hope you never have anything come along you can't.

BKB

Buckrub
02-10-2013, 03:50 PM
You're deranged. Seriously.

(If you can't get what I'm saying after two tries, I give up, but NO that's not even close...but why don't you make that same statement to the politicians in Chicago. THEY, not ME, decided they'd not let police respond to some 911 calls....ME? I'm gonna call 911, then handle what I can in the 20 minutes it takes for them to show up, then let them handle it)

BarryBobPosthole
02-10-2013, 04:32 PM
I never disagreed with you. I think its ridiculous too.

BKB