PDA

View Full Version : Well, this sucks big weenies ....

Thumper
05-08-2020, 07:08 PM
The last couple times I was at the Toyota dealer, I missed seeing my buddy (my salesman of many years), but didn't think much of it as I figured with this virus thing, he was just taking a few days off. I was in this past week, again didn't see him and asked another buddy of mine where he's been (I was afraid he was sick). I was told he was busted smokin' a doobie with another buddy behind the dealership. They have a zero tolerance policy and he got canned! Wow! He's been there a bazillion years. I just talked to him (at home) and he admitted his stupidity and is a bit worried since the job market isn't exactly hot right now. Add that to the fact he's 63-years old and not all that "marketable" these days. Also, since he was canned, it doesn't appear he'll be eligible for unemployment. That's double sucky! :slaphead

My question is .... since he's Jamaican ... shouldn't he have been given a "pass"? :huh

Arty
05-08-2020, 07:21 PM
The last couple times I was at the Toyota dealer, I missed seeing my buddy (my salesman of many years), but didn't think much of it as I figured with this virus thing, he was just taking a few days off. I was in this past week, again didn't see him and asked another buddy of mine where he's been (I was afraid he was sick). I was told he was busted smokin' a doobie with another buddy behind the dealership. They have a zero tolerance policy and he got canned! Wow! He's been there a bazillion years. I just talked to him (at home) and he admitted his stupidity and is a bit worried since the job market isn't exactly hot right now. Add that to the fact he's 63-years old and not all that "marketable" these days. Also, since he was canned, it doesn't appear he'll be eligible for unemployment. That's double sucky! :slaphead

My question is .... since he's Jamaican ... shouldn't he have been given a "pass"? :huh

If he’s made a living that long selling cars, he can go to another dealership and sell them there.
And likely bring a ton of customers with him.
And if he can’t, he can get high enough that he won’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
05-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Isn’t there a religious exemption?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2020, 08:01 AM
A Jamaican Toyota salesman. That alone would be almost enough for a trip to Lakeland.

Jamakin’ me crazy mon!
BKB

airbud7
05-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Why he selling cars when he can make more money selling weed?

Thumper
05-09-2020, 10:20 AM
I suppose maybe selling cars keeps him out of jail?