PDA

View Full Version : Weekend update.....

Big Muddy
02-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Sat. morning: Squirrel hunt cancelled due to bad wind....rabbit hunted with some buds, instead....only killed about a dozen.

Sat. afternoon: Hit a local crappie hole....only caught 15....but, they were all slazabbs.

Sun. morning: Went to lakehouse with wifey....(yep, I'm a heathen, and skipped church)....washed down both boat slips.

Sun. afternoon: Hunkered down behind the fireplace, when tornadoes crossed over the lake....south of us got hit hard....fortunately, the kids at Univ. of Southern MS, in Hattisburg, MS, were not on campus....prolly at Mardi Gras!!!

BarryBobPosthole
02-11-2013, 11:41 AM
"washed down both boat slips"

Unless that's code for something that prolly ain't none of my bidness, how the hell do you wash down a boat slip? Or is that like the five gallon bucket of prop wash we used to send young airman halfway across the base to go get for us?

BKB

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 11:43 AM
I 'spect they are covered slips. ALL the hoity toity guys in S. Arkansas have such things. Only heathen tie up to a tree.

and glad you are ok. It's time again, ain't it? Whirly Storm Time in the South. Time to interrupt basketball games (a GOOD thing here!!!) with covering half the screen with multi-colored maps and such. NO point in liking any new network TV show (which I no longer do for any of 'em), cause you won't get to see any of 'em in the spring unless they come on after 9:00 pm CST.

Big Muddy
02-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Hahaha....correction....boat "lifts"....had lotsa bird pookey on 'em....I shoulda just waited, and let the torrential rain wash 'em, and the tornadoes to blow-dry 'em. ;)

Big Muddy
02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Yep, here I am, being "hoity-toity", right after the tornadoes passed over....those are my "brandy" goggles....I don't like "beer" goggles....tastes pretty good, drinking outta my MS State mug. ;)

HideHunter
02-11-2013, 12:06 PM
You shot and caught all that neat stuff and you post pictures of the wind? I do envy you on the rabbits. We just don't have them anymore. I usd to shoot a hundred a season over my beagles and probably only shot about a fourth of what we ran. Now - if you offered me a thousand bucks for 10 rabbits - well, it would probably be safe.

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 12:10 PM
I will give you ten bucks for a thousand rabbits.

Thumper
02-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Edward ... my brother went to Univ. of Sou. Mississippi. (his fraternity was SAE in case any of yours may be his "brothers")

HideHunter
02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I will give you ten bucks for a thousand rabbits.

lol... dammit 'Rub.. I got coffee in my nose.

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Hoity Toity Coffee, I hope!

HideHunter
02-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Hoity Toity Coffee, I hope!

NO - DAMMIT - THAT'S EDDIE - READ THE POSTS.. :slap

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Y'all look alike.

BarryBobPosthole
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Must be cheap brandy. Note he doesn't have his pinky stuck up in the air.

BKB

HideHunter
02-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Y'all look alike.

lol.. now you're going to have eddie on your butt... ;) .. though I am often referred to as "Man Pretty".