PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Goodhunters!

BarryBobPosthole
05-13-2020, 09:26 AM
Rainy here this morning but I’m hoping for some sun today. How else will the weeds in my yard grow?

BKB

Thumper
05-13-2020, 09:46 AM
Nothing but sunshine here today with a nice breeze. Forecast is sunny all day with a high of 86. I can live with that!

BTW ... how much weed are you growing? No wait! Never mind ... I misread that at first. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-13-2020, 10:12 AM
Nothing but sunshine here today with a nice breeze. Forecast is sunny all day with a high of 86. I can live with that!

BTW ... how much weed are you growing? No wait! Never mind ... I misread that at first. ;)

I have five of my legal limit of six plants going and about to add the sixth.

I was talking about the weeds in my yard.

BKB

Hombre
05-13-2020, 10:56 AM
This past weekend was great here in the low 80s with lots of sun. Its turned back to rainy and 60s for now but we're heading into that fantastic 70-80 time of year for us. Also I love this time of year....sun up at 4:45 and heads down around 9 or 10.

jb
05-13-2020, 04:55 PM
Mid 50's, not bad for starting the week with snow.
My gun club opened today, shot trap for the first time since March 20, first time my car has been out of the city limits since then also.
It was sunny with no wind, nice to smell gunpowder again.
Rain tomorrow (need it bad) then some 70's next week, things are looking up.
I did turn on my sprinkler system today too.

Chicken Dinner
05-13-2020, 05:08 PM
I haven’t put a drop of gas in any of out three vehicles in over 8 weeks. Alar this rate, I could go another 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
05-13-2020, 06:06 PM
Got lucky, and my sweet corn finally germinated in this odd cold weather.....got it fertilized, too.....now, all I gotta do is hit it with a little shot of Roundup to clean out the grass.....just gotta keep the water and fertilizer on all 18 rows by 50 feet long, and we'll be chomping on corn-on-the-cob about July 4th. ;)

quercus alba
05-13-2020, 07:18 PM
It has been a good morning, my new Ned rigs came in along with my casting spoons (I’ve been abusing the white perch on a little 1 1/2 silver spoon). Plus the bluegill are scarfing up a chartreuse foam spider about as quick as I can hit the water with it.

It ought to be against the law to have that much fun. I think I’ll take the missus and let her try white perch while I practice my backhand roll with the bream.

Decisions decisions

BarryBobPosthole
05-13-2020, 08:34 PM
There was a time I could eat roastneers until it was all gone. Five or six ears was a walk in the park.

BKB

Big Muddy
05-14-2020, 12:05 AM
^^^^^I got my hands on some new sweet corn seed called Obsession 2.....it's a new Monsanto variety.....one guy told me that his only problem with it is not being able to cook enough of it to keep his family and friend's bellies full.....he called it "addictively sweet".

airbud7
05-14-2020, 03:11 AM
https://www.dinafem.org/uploads/x002928-santa-sativa_660x990.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DGvTilg-yR.webp