PDA

View Full Version : Reason #13(b) of Why I Won't Watch

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/democrats-offer-prebuttal-marco-rubio-rebuttal-obama-state-202624575--election.html

BarryBobPosthole
02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I'll wait and watch it on SNL this week.

BKB

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Course, it MIGHT be fun to watch if goober Uncle Ted is gonna be there. Lordy knows what he's liable to do.

Niner
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I heard on the radio that "The Nuge" had been invited. That could get interesting....especially if Obummer start slamming him and Ted flips him off.

Buckrub
02-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Or shoots him. Or throws his cowboy hat.

P.S.
I ain't never seed no S.S. guys there. Where do they hide? (y'all let me know tomorrow how it turned out)

BarryBobPosthole
02-12-2013, 09:16 AM
FoxNews is already criticizing his speech and he hasn't even given it yet. I suppose CNN will now adore his speech before he even give it.

In the spirit of things, I will go ahead and tell Bucky he's deranged ahead of time too.

BKB

Buckrub
02-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Thank you.

And I will tell you that I WILL watch if he will propose a budget, any budget, and if Harry Reid will allow it to hit the Senate Floor.

Short of that, no thanks. I'd rather pull my last 9 toenails out with my teeth.

Buckrub
02-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Had he told the truth at all, I MIGHT have watched. As it turns out, however..........

(and MSN is VERY liberal).........

http://news.msn.com/politics/fact-checking-obamas-state-of-the-union

HideHunter
02-13-2013, 12:03 PM
I watched. I swear, it's gotten so bad I feel like I need a shower after listening to this man. I don't *really* dislike that many people. Poor Marco. I saw his mouth was getting drier and drier and even thought, " Dam don't they have a glass of water in front of that poor guy?" They didn't. ;)

I think I'll skip anymore of his upcoming speeches. If I want to be told sweet lies while my billfold gets thinner I'll head down to the local strip club. That seems to be a better usage of my time and money. At least it's going to someone who is willing to work for it.

Buckrub
02-13-2013, 12:30 PM
And yet myriads of people that hated G.W. Bush for the craziest of reasons, will fall all over themselves, spitting and carrying on, to make sure that they defend this guy.

One day I'm going to meet a true Liberal that will allow me full access, and all the time I need, and promise to not call names, and promise to discuss general philosophies to a logical conclusion.......and maybe I can understand what makes them tick. I'd like to know. I'm not always right.......but it saddens me to see an almost entire culture, a good one, dissipate due to a heaping pile of lies and bad ideas.

Thumper
02-13-2013, 01:26 PM
I watched and TRIED to keep an open mind ... it wasn't long before I wanted to barf! Did anyone REALLY buy all the bullshit that asshole spewed last night? I've never heard so much crap in my life ... all rolled into one speech! I don't know where this country is headed ... I really don't ... but if "we" (whomever "we" are) can elect shit like this and then RE-ELECT him ... well, I just don't know what to say or think anymore. :(

Buckrub
02-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Yep.

And YOU are a Liberal! :poke