PDA

View Full Version : the mere fact that Joe Biden is there only option....

airbud7
06-21-2020, 12:33 AM
Nuff Said!

Landslide Trump!.....MAGA!

jb
06-21-2020, 10:01 AM
It's really hard for me to believe that in this great country of ours, with all it's talent, educational and industrial leaders and people of exceptional honesty and faith we are left to chose between these two.
It's just like 4 years ago, it's not who you like, or who you think is the best, it comes down to who you dislike more.
This time like last time it's the Dem's who have pissed me off more often.
To say I'm a Trump supporter is wrong, but it's the dislike of old Joe and his cohorts that will make me vote for him.

johnboy
06-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Not just your country jb. Got the same problem up here as well. I remember a saying that went something like this: Any man (change that to person now) who aspires to public office should be banned from ever holding same. Don't know who said that but I agree whole heartedly with the sentiment. Perhaps we should select politicians the same way we select jury members and ensure that strict term limits are enforced. There should never be such a thing as a 'career politician". They don't work for the country but only for themselves.

airbud7
06-21-2020, 12:23 PM
there's a lot of money in politics....term limits would stop it, however it's the politicians themselves who have to vote to end their own jobs.

term limits need to be put on all ballots for us to choose.

Thumper
06-21-2020, 01:23 PM
Their!

I’m with Bubba.

airbud7
06-21-2020, 04:53 PM
Donald Trump is the best president in my lifetime (my personal opinion only)

He's fired up and sick of the rioting, looting and the same protesting everyday!.....why are people still in the streets saying the same thing? BLM!, antifa, defund the police?....eliminate 911 on your phone...

"we're sorry the number you have reached is no longer in service".....Good Bye.

f****** idiots!....I say let them have it...especially the Seattle debacle!...

airbud gets a cold beer.......Happy Father's Day y'all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIuryZ8JUJM

HideHunter
06-22-2020, 11:48 AM
Well said John Boy!

Buckrub
06-22-2020, 10:12 PM
Any Club that would stoop so low as to allow me to be a member is not one I'd want to belong to.

Paraphrase, Groucho Marx.

quercus alba
06-27-2020, 11:11 AM