PDA

View Full Version : Well Edward

quercus alba
06-22-2020, 07:13 PM
we'll see if your faith in the Mississippi legislature if justified. Your whiny little bitch running back says he'll sit out this year if the state flag isn't changed.

What say you?

Big Muddy
06-22-2020, 10:28 PM
QA, I have no idea how our legislators will handle this.....our voters have already voted down any flag changes, a few years ago, so to pass the buck, they will prolly put it up for another vote on the Nov. ballot.....personally, I don’t take too kindly to threats or ultimatums.....first, Kylin Hill is not a great running back.....good, but not great, and certainly not good enough to be spewing threats and ultimatums to the entire state of MS.....btw, we have got a couple of running studs joining Mike Leach’s offensive stable, anyway.....even so, Leach’s air raid offense doesn’t require one single super-hero running back, but instead, just a solid group of ball carriers to spread out the opposition’s defense for his offense to operate successfully.
In a nut shell, I‘d tell Hill to hit the road, and make that short trip up to Oxford(Ole Miss).....he’d fit in perfectly with that bunch of wimpy pussies and Muffy Kiffen.

Big Muddy
06-23-2020, 09:55 AM
BTW, the flag was here, when he was recruited.....crickets.....it was here, during his freshman year.....crickets.....it was here, during his soph. and junior years....crickets.....actually, it's been here, since the day he was born.....crickets.

So, why is he just now threatening with this ultimatum???.....and, don't tell me it is because he is now semi-famous.....that is pure hypocrisy.....he shoulda signed with Grambling straight outta high school, if he felt that strongly about the flag.

Oh, wait, here's a thought to ponder.....the first sentence on Gramblings website:

"""Grambling State University is a historically black public university in Grambling, Louisiana. The enrolled student population at Grambling State University is 90.4% Black or African American, 1.46% White..... """

I wonder just how hard white kids are recruited over there.....jmho and freedom of speech rights.

Thumper
06-23-2020, 10:09 AM
So, why is he just now threatening with this ultimatum???

Because he's jumping on the Civil War statue, pancake syrup, rice, Stars & Bars and everything hurts my feelings bandwagon. AND there's always the limelight and the press. How many people knew who Bubba Wallace was until just a couple weeks ago?

Big Muddy
06-23-2020, 10:13 AM
^^^^^EXACTLY !!!!!^^^^^

Big Muddy
06-23-2020, 10:20 AM
I'm not much of a racing fan, but I actually thought Bubba was a white guy with a good sun tan.....he sure looks white. ;)

Thumper
06-23-2020, 11:35 AM
His dad is white, mom is black.

airbud7
06-23-2020, 11:59 AM
How many people knew who Bubba Wallace was until just a couple weeks ago?

Most Popular Driver Award Incoming!.....Never won a cup race.

Big Muddy
06-23-2020, 01:50 PM
Here's something else that needs mentioning:

Does anyone remember which university hired the FIRST black head coach in the SEC? It was Mississippi State. This same flag was flying, then. It was NOT in some state where a politically correct flag was flying. It was Mississippi.
But never let facts invade progressive paradigm.

Thumper
06-23-2020, 02:14 PM
Get in line Mudward.

This WAS Georgia's flag a few years back.

Once the p/c crowd got on their ass, they caved and are now stuck with this.

Big Muddy
06-23-2020, 03:18 PM
Not sure, but we voted on changing our flag about 10 years ago.....best I remember, the vote to change the flag failed by about 67%.....I know some business people around here who talk and act like they want to change our flag, but when they get in the privacy of that voting booth, they punch the other button.....however, people's thinking can change over 10 years, so who knows how the vote may swing, this time.

BarryBobPosthole
06-23-2020, 03:34 PM
i think all of these things ought to be a vote of the people. You want to remove a statue? schedule a vote in the jurisdiction its in. want to change the state flag? Schedule a vote of the people. if its federal, then have congress decide.

The ‘history’ argument is bullshit. If you want to teach history with statuary, then put it in a museum with context. But that’s a false narrative. If you want to learn history, read a fucking book. There are some actual decent ones.

Politically correct? Pbbbbbt! Don’t kneel, only honor your country in certain ways, all of that stuff is more of the same. Nobody owns righteous territory. Everyone just needs to calm the eff down.

BkB

airbud7
06-23-2020, 03:44 PM
all I can say is...

https://anewscafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Trump-Train.jpg

or get left behind with the PC crowd,