PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Big Skyz
07-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Between the quarantine and going on summer break I've been out of the loop for a while. Just checking in to let y'all know I'm still alive and harassing the local fish population on a regular basis. I've also got into finding indian writings, fossil hunting, and exploring the desert. I've found some pretty cool stuff and it keeps me busy. While I'm not digging the heat of summer, I can say last winter was a dream compared to what I lived through in Montana the previous 25 years. Heck, I never even broke out my parka. On the coldest day I just wore an insulated flannel shirt with a hoodie. Never had a winter quite that warm in Montana. Hope y'all are still alive and kicking. If I missed anything major in the last couple months please let me know?

Big Muddy
07-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Thump turned his drawers inside out, on summer solstice, so he's good to go until winter solstice, around Christmas. ;)

Thumper
07-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do? Change ‘em around so the skid-marks are on the outside?

Big Muddy
07-10-2020, 05:11 PM
^^^^^Exactly^^^^^ ;)

DeputyDog
07-10-2020, 05:30 PM
Been seeing the posts of your exploits on Facebook. Looks like you’ve been enjoying yourself.

The most interesting thing that’s happened around here is Bucky coming back and posting.

Cappy and Len have disappeared. If it wasn’t for their occasional posts on Facebook I’d have thought they fell off the face of the earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HideHunter
07-11-2020, 10:19 AM
I just checked your FB page Troy.. some really cool stuff. You must have me blocked.. tried several times over the years to send a friend request.. won't let me.. still won't.. but that's okaaaaaaaaay.. sniff..

BarryBobPosthole
07-11-2020, 10:31 AM
Good stuff Troy!

I suppose in buzzworm country you’re used to walking around with your eyes on the ground already!
Nice finds!
BKB

Big Skyz
07-11-2020, 02:31 PM
HideHunter, I have no idea why you can't friend me on FB. You definitely are not blocked. Try again this week.