PDA

View Full Version : Muddy!

BarryBobPosthole
08-14-2020, 05:46 PM
This might be the best idea yet!

BKB

Mississippi blames 'typo' for including huge mosquito among new state flag designs - https://thehill.com/homenews/news/512092-mississippi-blames-typo-for-including-huge-mosquito-among-new-state-flag

quercus alba
08-14-2020, 07:51 PM
Should be a vagina on there after they gave it up like a drunk prom date . Sorry Eddie but it is what it is

Big Muddy
08-15-2020, 11:13 AM
QA, our new guvnah, Tate Reeves, better known as "The 'Tater", is nothing more than the truest form of a RINO.....he's gonna have a helluva hard time getting re-elected, too.....he didn't allow a statewide vote to be taken on the issue, like was done 12 years ago, which overwhelmingly passed to keep our flag(by nearly 70%).....this time, he arbitrarily formed a 5 member panel to come up with a new flag design, and essentially, shoved the flag issue down out throats, and we won't forget it, either.....it's just the idea that we didn't have a say in the matter or get to vote it in or out.

Typo, my azz!!!!!.....some smart-thinking MS employee(prolly a MS State alum) pulled off this so-called "typo". ;)

So, send your vagina idea to the left coast. ;););)

quercus alba
08-15-2020, 02:21 PM
Tater must be an Ole Miss alum

BarryBobPosthole
08-15-2020, 02:37 PM
Speaking of MSU, how is the Pirate fitting in with the Dogs? Or should I say how are the Dogs fitting into him?

BKB

Big Muddy
08-15-2020, 04:06 PM
He has won the hearts of our fan base, so far, with his quirkiness and promises of success.....that won’t mean jack-squat, however, if he doesn’t produce W’s.....if not, they will rip out his eyeballs and eat his liver.....nobody messes with the Bulldog fans.

BarryBobPosthole
08-15-2020, 04:09 PM
I’m dubious we’ll see any college football this year. The Big 10 and Pac 12 bolted so how the hell do you handle eligibility issues for kids who play a season with no bowls or champioships?

Not gonna happen.

Maybe exhibition.

BKB

Big Muddy
08-15-2020, 04:22 PM
^^^^^I’ve been saying the same thing for 3 months.

BarryBobPosthole
08-15-2020, 04:48 PM
I’d like to see the three remaining conferences to do a 32 team tourney in a bubble environment where they spend two weeks at a time for each bracket, then two weeks off while the losers bracket plays off, then two two more for semis and two for quarters then a final. Seven games and I think it’d generate interest.
A bubble is the only way to do sports. Baseball right now is pathetic.

BKB

quercus alba
08-15-2020, 05:01 PM
That kind of thinking is why I have you pegged as one of my advisors when I take over as NCAA Csar

DeputyDog
08-15-2020, 09:28 PM
The Big 10 is already working out a bubble schedule for basketball this year. Just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
08-15-2020, 10:50 PM
Dayum, Riley let the Sooners have a few days break to go home from summer camp and nine players tested positive when they came back.

Woops.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
08-15-2020, 10:51 PM
Dayum, Riley let the Sooners have a few days break to go home from summer camp and nine players tested positive when they came back.

Woops.

BKB