PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know???.....

Big Muddy
09-06-2020, 01:53 PM

Son lost his game cam SD cards, so I found this one in my desk.....he wants to know how many pics it can hold.....the MH throws us off.....they usually say
GB.
Anyone know???

BarryBobPosthole
09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
I don’t see a pic. Did you mean MB vs GB? If its MB its not going to store many. You need like a 2-5 gb card for a large number of pics. They’re cheap nowadays anyway.

BkB

Big Muddy
09-06-2020, 03:29 PM
It says SDC-128MH

pic shows up for me on both my phone and my pc.

Thumper
09-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Sounds like you had an OLD Canon camera at some point. The 128MH Canon cards were 128MB ... tiny by today's standards. If you're taking quality pics with decent resolution, it may hold about 40. If you're checking the cam regularly, it'll work in a pinch until you can get something with a decent amount of GB's.

Thumper
09-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Oh yeah, you may want to contact Bwana's sister. Once the pic is turned right-side up, it might be allowed into Oklahoma so P-hole can see it.

BarryBobPosthole
09-06-2020, 06:03 PM
I can see it now.

And now I have a crick.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
09-06-2020, 06:58 PM
It the LuAnn Platter of SD cards.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-07-2020, 09:29 AM
You beez correct, Humper.....years ago, I bought a little Canon Power Shot A480 camera for one of our trips to St. Martin.....I think it came with that 128 MH card, and I later bought a 2GB card for it, and I threw the 128 MH card in my desk drawer.

This morning, I got to thinking about that little Canon, and dug it outta the storage cabinet.....it's fubared because I had forgot to remove the batteries and they leaked, but the 2GB card was still inside and not damaged.....so, my son has a card for one his game cameras.....I only regret losing the pics of the wimmins on that nude beach in St. Martin. ;)

quercus alba
09-07-2020, 09:50 AM
that's just creepy, an eighty year old geezer perving out at a nude beach

BarryBobPosthole
09-07-2020, 09:59 AM
I’ve been to that beach! A target rich environment so to speak.

BKB

Thumper
09-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Years ago, one of Lynn's old General Managers contacted her and he was then the GM at some resort on St. Martin. He asked if she'd consider moving there and going to work for him. Man-o-man, I was tempted, but at the time I still had my business, plus we own the house here, so it just wouldn't have been feasible. Sure would have been tempting in our younger, fewer responsibilities days though. :banghead

Big Muddy
09-07-2020, 12:48 PM
that's just creepy, an eighty year old geezer perving out at a nude beach

;););)HA, keep living, grasshopper, you just might get lucky and make it to a ripe old age, too.....unless the demorats win the election.....if so, just bend over and kiss your little azz goodbye. ;););)

(BTW, I was only in my 50's the last time I was down there in St. Martin......I do remember watching a group of topless VERY senior ladies, walking down that nude beach.....looked like a cluster of dried prunes, fixing to fall off the vine. ;););))