PDA

View Full Version : Well girls, they said

quercus alba
09-08-2020, 04:29 PM
it wouldn't be done but once again "they" were wrong. Hope Rona doesn't throw a monkey wrench in my picks.......I've done absolutely zero scouting on college sports this year because of all the political pontification being injected into college sports. I'll probably watch most of the games with my thumb hovering over the mute button.

1) UAB @ Miami. If I were going to pick an upset, this would be it. But I'm not. The Blazers have a pretty good team by all appearances and the Canes have been known to disappoint but I'll say Hurricanes 31-27.

2) Syr @ NCAR. Probably one of the better options this weekend. The orange are up when you think they're down and vice versa. I'm going with the TarHoles for Cappy, 30-21

3) Duke @ Notre Dame. The fighting Irish could lose every game they play from now to eternity and even a few after that and it would make me happy. Unfortunately that won't happen then or now.....ND 38-20

4) Missouri st @ Okalhoma. Lying Bobby Petrino brings his boys to Arkansas next year, until then I will have to relish the Sooners blasting them. I hope Lying Bob trips and falls as the Sooners come running out of the tunnel and gets up looking like a giant pressed waffle. Okie 56-20

5) Utep @ Texas. Who cares? Horns 36-24

6) W. Kentucky @ Louisville. Who cares? Cards 45-23

7) La. Tech @ Baylor. Tech is usually pretty salty but not enough today....Bears 29-16

8) Coastal Carolina @ Kansas. This game never would have taken place except Lester thought they said planting Coastal Bermuda.The Hogs took CC lightly a few years back and nearly got beat so this could be closer than expected. Miles doesn't have the talent at Kansas yet but it's not from the lack of trying, he's offered a scholarship to every kid in Arkansas from the 6th grade on up. Jayhawks 34-17

9)Tulane @ S. Alabama. Gotta go with the Green Wave here 45-28

10) UL-Monroe @ Army. The Black KaNights give the big boys fits with the triple option and I expect the same here only more so. Army 38-20

11) Arkansas st @ Kansas st. I still haven't forgiven Arkansas st for caving to political pressure and changing their names from the Indians to the Red Wolves. I hope Kstate beats them by 100. Cats over the wolves 31-14

12) GTech @ Fla st. Norvell might wish he'd stayed in Memphis. Semenholes 24-21

13) Louisiana @ Iowa st. No contest, Cyclones 44-17

14) Clemson @ Wake. Dabo is building a powerhouse, Deacons fall 45-20

BarryBobPosthole
09-08-2020, 05:52 PM
I’m excited to see this edition of Riley’s offense. They’re different every year. We are thin at RB so unless some freshman wunderkinds step up it might be Air Rattler. We are deep and good at receiver. Spencer Rattler is an unknown at this level.

BKB

Trav
09-08-2020, 08:27 PM
Barry I expect good things from the sophomore RB from OKC Millwood Marcus Majors and true freshman Seth McGowan.

BarryBobPosthole
09-08-2020, 09:02 PM
I’m jazzed to see Bedenbaugh’s line and Grinch’s D.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-08-2020, 10:38 PM
This has really snuck up on me thus year. That’s how little I’ve followed it. I hope it’s more interesting than I’ve found the other spirts this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quercus alba
09-13-2020, 10:06 AM
Good job by your Sooners, Posty. Did anybody step on lying Bob's face?

BarryBobPosthole
09-13-2020, 10:44 AM
Just his own self inflated ego. Of course MSU got a $600k check from OU for playing this game. I didn’t watch any other games butwe watched the sooner on ppv. i was impressed with how OU handled the seating and everyone you saw on camera were social distancing with their groups and were masked up. We had several starters who couldn’t play because of covid so the future of this season is still uncertain. The Sooners stopped releasing covid information on players last week. I understand the B1G is voting again this week after pressure from Ohie state.

But, you know, its all fake so.....

BKB