PDA

View Full Version : Floored

BarryBobPosthole
09-18-2020, 07:15 AM
How would you feel if a person, a good friend, a grown frigging man even, that you you thought you knew well admitted to you blad faced that in all their years they’d never caught a smallmouth bass? And said person claims to have a modicum of fishing prowess. And that person grew up in, and lives in, places that have some of the best smallie waters in the USA? Its like they’re admitting they haven’t even tried all these years.

Unevolved?

Unwoke?

Unbelieveable!

Have fun at the ‘Doah Artie, Len, and Egghead! Catch ‘em up!

(and someone try to civilize Arty)
BKB

quercus alba
09-18-2020, 10:19 AM
I figured someone else was catching those smallies that Len posts pictures of

Chicken Dinner
09-18-2020, 10:38 AM
Flabbergasted, shocked, appalled? I thought I knew said individual. Hell, I’ve even fished with him.

Just when you think you knew someone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty
09-18-2020, 12:14 PM
The ponds I fish in aren’t deep enough for smallmouth :)

LJ and E gonna give me some learnin’ this weekend!

Also, Do not worry, we will not talk about any of you dufi

Thumper
09-18-2020, 06:52 PM
Tic should be asleep by 8:30 or so.

LJ3
09-21-2020, 04:32 PM
Tic should be asleep by 8:30 or so.

I'll have you know I was one of the last ones standing Friday night! Better decisions making should have had me down, away from the public about 3 hours sooner than I went down. I honestly don't drink that much any more so it doesn't take much to get me hammered... much less a cooler full of high octane beer, a literal Bourbon gauntlet (4 handles), and a quart of wilderberry 'shine. I was still drunk when I woke up and I'm ok with that!

Arty
09-21-2020, 06:27 PM
I'll have you know I was one of the last ones standing Friday night! Better decisions making should have had me down, away from the public about 3 hours sooner than I went down. I honestly don't drink that much any more so it doesn't take much to get me hammered... much less a cooler full of high octane beer, a literal Bourbon gauntlet (4 handles), and a quart of wilderberry 'shine. I was still drunk when I woke up and I'm ok with that!

You were one funny SOB though. Eerbody that was awake would agree

All hail the Director!

Thumper
09-21-2020, 07:05 PM
I'll have you know I was one of the last ones standing Friday night!

We'll need a witness list for cross-examination. ;)