PDA

View Full Version : Have you got something to share, Bwana?

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2020, 08:05 AM
I think someone may be holding out on us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Perhaps you should ask Monica. :thumbsup

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Maybe he’s waiting for his sister to post the pics for him.[emoji38]

Thumper
10-03-2020, 03:17 PM
At this rate, the taxidermy will be completed before the trip report. 🙄

Buckrub
10-04-2020, 03:39 PM
I am not sure what this is about, but I'm GUESSING that since he grew antlers out of his head, he has become "one with the buck" or some such.

What? You don't think he has antlers growing out of his head? I laugh at you!

Thumper
10-04-2020, 04:26 PM
I can’t open your attachment for some reason (on my iphone anyway). Naaa, Bwana’s lovely wife got her speed goat, but there hasn’t been so much as a whimper here from Bwana.

Arty
10-04-2020, 04:45 PM
I can’t open your attachment for some reason (on my iphone anyway). Naaa, Bwana’s lovely wife got her speed goat, but there hasn’t been so much as a whimper here from Bwana.

That’s because if it’s on Facebook it’s fake news.

LJ3
10-05-2020, 02:59 PM
That’s because if it’s on Facebook it’s fake news.

Duh.

+1 - Bwana posted his trip report on facebook in less than 30 seconds most likely. Lots of his friends and family saw it right away. Zuckerburg did not, in fact, scoop out his brains with a grapefruit spoon as a result.

Thumper
10-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Duh.

+1 - Bwana posted his trip report on facebook in less than 30 seconds most likely. Lots of his friends and family saw it right away. Zuckerburg did not, in fact, scoop out his brains with a grapefruit spoon as a result.

And he could cut & paste it here in under 30 seconds. :stirthepot

LJ3
10-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Wrong. This site requires another 3rd party app to make it even halfway usable in that way.

I award you no points.

Thumper
10-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Huh?

Thanks for the b/d wishes guys! I thought I'd commented previously, but I must have hit the delete key instead of the enter key. This getting old stuff ain't for wimps! (plus I need to start posting with my glasses on ... that may help)

Thumper
10-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Not sure what you're yapping about. I just cut the above from MY Facebook page and pasted it here. No app. needed.

I think you'd try reaching around your ass to scratch your elbow. :smash

quercus alba
10-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Trying that getting something done in 30 seconds is better hypothesis with your sex partner and see how that works out. Of course she might appreciate the extra 20 seconds......:devilish:

Some things are worth the extra time and trouble.

Thumper
10-05-2020, 04:29 PM
Ha ha! I remember a time when 30 seconds would have been TOTALLY appreciated! I prolly hold the world's record for the quickest ... ummmm, "finish" in history the night I lost my virginity. (let me try wording this so it would make it past the Facebook censors). I was in high school, she was in college. After what seemed like hours of foreplay, she had me so worked up I was about ready to explode. When it came time to do the deed, I happened to make contact with her thigh before making it to the sweet spot and it was all over in an instant! :crybaby

Luckily, at that age, I made a quick recovery and the second time around, I found out heaven really does exist! :thumbsup

quercus alba
10-05-2020, 09:52 PM
I'll just leave this here:stirthepot

9-01-2015, 01:06 PM
LJ3
If I was a Cop Today

I would walk to my Captains office and resign, effective today. What's happening to our Law Enforcement Officers is beyond tragic and completely 10,000,000% undeserved. I blame stupid people in large numbers, ignorant MF'ers in even larger numbers, and I blame social media.

LJ3
10-06-2020, 06:43 AM
Ha ha! I remember a time when 30 seconds would have been TOTALLY appreciated! I prolly hold the world's record for the quickest ... ummmm, "finish" in history the night I lost my virginity. (let me try wording this so it would make it past the Facebook censors). I was in high school, she was in college. After what seemed like hours of foreplay, she had me so worked up I was about ready to explode. When it came time to do the deed, I happened to make contact with her thigh before making it to the sweet spot and it was all over in an instant! :crybaby

Luckily, at that age, I made a quick recovery and the second time around, I found out heaven really does exist! :thumbsup

Let me display for you... again. How you would have to edit this in a closed facebook group.

You wouldn't have to.

Thumper
10-06-2020, 07:21 AM
You sure take the fun out of being an s/d'er.

Chicken Dinner
10-06-2020, 08:11 AM
This thread is almost like the old days. 17 posts covering everything from Thump’s virginity, taxidermy, the Evils of FB and still no trip report from Mrs. Bwana.

BarryBobPosthole
10-06-2020, 08:15 AM
It does cover some ground.

BKB

Thumper
10-06-2020, 08:44 AM
It's called "fluff". Just a way to kill time while awaiting a DANGED TRIP REPORT!!!! :poke

BarryBobPosthole
10-06-2020, 09:04 AM
Hurry up Bwana and post it before Thumper defiles this thread any more with a baby batter story.

BKB

Thumper
10-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Hurry up Bwana and post it before Thumper defiles this thread any more with a baby batter story. BKB

I got it, but the true test will be how many other people understand what you just said. ;)

Oh yeah, and once again .... BITE ME! ;)

LJ3
10-06-2020, 11:28 AM
This thread is almost like the old days. 17 posts covering everything from Thump’s virginity, taxidermy, the Evils of FB and still no trip report from Mrs. Bwana.

Since the Sr. Noticer seems to be asleep at the wheel, I wonder if anyone from the past has started posting again that would correlate to the interestingness of this place. Yes... interestingness.

Also... do ellipses still agitate Bucky? Asking for a... you guessed it... friend.

quercus alba
10-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Is this a facebook friend or a real live breathing friend?

LJ3
10-06-2020, 02:05 PM
No need to split hairs!