PDA

View Full Version : Well Muddy

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2020, 08:13 AM
About time to roll up your britches legs. Again!

Keep an eye peeled.

BKB

Thumper
10-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Man, that area of the gulf coast has been getting hammered this year!

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Mother Nature is throwing a ring tailed fit lately it seems.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Three in a row for the gulf coast.....I got friends down there who have already covered their roofs, twice with blue tarps.....from the air, the drones show a sea of blue tarps.

quercus alba
10-09-2020, 12:20 PM
and the hogs will be in Jordan Hare stadium saturday at 3:00 pm.

should have moved it to Fayetteville

Big Muddy
10-09-2020, 03:10 PM
J-H stadium is a long way outside of the storm zone.....weather should be fine over there, except for a few rain showers.....I hope the Hogs whoop some War Eagle butt. ;)

Buckrub
10-09-2020, 05:54 PM
J-H stadium is a long way outside of the storm zone.....weather should be fine over there, except for a few rain showers.....I hope the Hogs whoop some War Eagle butt. ;)

It would be nice to show Morris what an offense looks like...........but we ain't got one. LOL. We DO have a defense.

My son in Savannah had a next door neighbor a few years ago that was a BIG OLE BOY, and some kind of secret somethingorother in the Army. He was over at son's house one night and had Auburn stuff on. His family has 50 yard line season tickets, have had in the family for generations. I made the mistake of asking him why Auburn was confused on whether they were "War Eagles" or "Tigers", which are two pretty dichotomous mascots.

I got a loud lecture for about 30 minutes, on where they both came from. It made ZERO sense, whatsoever. I also made the mistake of interjecting a few laughs at first. I stopped that shortly thereafter. This ole boy was serious, and mad, but the subject matter was hilarious.

As to the hurricane, this is the 2nd one to hit the farm. Hitting it right now. We flooded last time. Have a guy hired to bring a trac hoe and clean out the ditch beside, and the one behind, the house.....which he says will alleviate our flooding issue. I've already put a new roof on the house this year from 100 mph straight line winds. The guy leasing our farm is probably not going to make a crop at all. The guy with the trac hoe can't get there to do the work because his equipment is stuck in the mud one county east of us.

It's literally a disaster.

Buckrub
10-10-2020, 10:28 AM

??
Alabama is getting hammered!

Big Muddy
10-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Actually, no, Auburn is still in good shape, presently.....the rain line is still due west of Auburn, and it's moving in and out quickly.....if not, they gonna get their azzes wet. ;)

The weather ho's are usually pretty darn accurate.....they only missed the actual track of this hurricane by about 50 miles here in MS.....and, they predicted 6-7 inches of rain for us here in the MS delta.....I'm thankful they fubared that prediction, as we've only received an inch, so far.....just perfect on my freshly-planted food plots. ;)

Buckrub
10-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Actually, no, Auburn is still in good shape, presently.....the rain line is still due west of Auburn, and it's moving in and out quickly.....if not, they gonna get their azzes wet. ;)

I guess Hogs like slop. We shall see.

Big Muddy
10-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Yes, it'll prolly get sloppy, but unless some lightning is in the clouds, the game will proceed as scheduled.