PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm about to barf!

Thumper
10-09-2020, 09:14 AM
I think I made a post here a while back about how I really try not to get all that involved with politics, although some of my posts here may not sound that way. I realize all I can really do is vote the way I want. If my guy wins, fine ... if he doesn't, I live with it and hope for the best the next time around.

But politics or no politics, Nancy Pelosi makes me feel like NO other person in politics (or ANY field) has EVER made me feel. It started out slowly, but built up over time until I've reached the point I'm at now. Hillary kind'a gags me ... sort'a like the dry heaves, but Nancy makes me want to immediately grab a barf bag whenever I see her frigging face spread out across my tv screen. I just watched a press conference about her newest gig ... trying to get Trump thrown out of office by way of the 25th amendment. I guess she's given up on Russian collusion.

I swear, just watching her run her stinking mouth turns my stomach. I really don't know why I hate her so much, but I can't stand even looking at the nasty bitch, much less having to listen to her. I honestly don't think ANYONE, in my lifetime, has affected me the way she does. TBH, I don't totally understand why I feel so strongly about it/her.

quercus alba
10-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Biden better sit up and pay attention to this

Thumper
10-09-2020, 09:30 AM
I have a funny feeling Kamala already has that angle figured out. And that would move Nancy up to 2nd in line. Then, all she has to do is start a removal campaign against Kamala for some obscure reason ... incompetence maybe (?) and guess who our reigning President will be then? How's THAT for a conspiracy theory?

Thumper
10-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Well, what'cha know? I just did a search and found that old post. Heck, I should have just done a cut & paste as it's almost an exact match to the post above. I guess I really do hate that old bag.

http://www.goodhunting.info/showthread.php?13046-It-takes-a-LOT-to-make-me-feel-this-way&highlight=pelosi

It takes a LOT to make me feel this way.

I’ll play here from time to time, but TBH, I really don’t get all that worked up about politics. Other than here, I never, EVER really get into political conversations. I vote for whom I want to vote for. If my candidate wins, I’m happy with it. If my candidate loses, I may not like it, but I live with it. What else am I gonna do? I may not agree with the opposition, but I don’t “hate” them or wish them ill will. I’m just saying, politics is not a major concern of mine, regardless of what I say here sometimes.

BUT, I’ve experienced a change of sorts lately. It’s really not like me, but I have to admit that now, seeing and/or listening to Nancy Pelosi spew vomit from her stinking mouth actually makes me almost physically ill. Seriously, if she were on fire, I wouldn’t even waste my time pissing on her to try to put it out. I’ve never met her. I’ve never even seen her in person, but I want to puke every time I see her on tv lately.

What sucks is, I really hate feeling this way, but I just can’t help it. She’s one of the VERY few people in my lifetime who has made me feel like this and I’m not really proud to admit it.

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Being consistent for six months is a big deal and you should be very proud.

Hatred seems to be the national platform of the republican party.

BKB

Thumper
10-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Hatred seems to be the national platform of the republican party. BKB

Ha ha ha ha! Hello Pot, meet Kettle! ;)

Big Muddy
10-09-2020, 10:23 AM
I think she'll pull the 25th on Trump or Biden.....no matter which one is elected.....she was prolly a nice lady in her younger days, but she is slowly losing her sanity in her twilight years.....sorta reminds me of my wonderful mom.....she was a delightful and loving lady, up until the time that Alzheimer's took her mind.....then, she turned into the most dreadful and hateful person that you can imagine.....I had to keep reminding myself that she had become only the shell of the person I once knew and loved, as my mom.....for all practical purposes, my mom was already gone, and would never return to her normal loving self.....she remained that way for two years, until her death.
Pelosi is exhibiting the early symptoms of the same debilitating disease, and should not be in ANY leadership position, where her decision-making could jeopardize other people's lives.....jmho.

Thumper
10-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Been there, done that with my mom Muddy. I wouldn't wish that Hell on anybody! Not only the one with the disease, but also the person(s) having to witness it and deal with it.

I don't know if that excuse works for Nancy, I think she's just a nasty, nasty individual and nuttier than a port-a-potty at a peanut festival.

Big Muddy
10-09-2020, 10:34 AM
It's the saddest most disheartening disease known to man.....especially, when the individual is in perfect health, except for their brain.

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2020, 10:36 AM
I think there’s more than a few in our congress with that problem, Muddy. But voters keep electing them, so what do we do?

BKb

Thumper
10-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Well, I just made a post describing many of the things my mom put me through, but it was so depressing, I just deleted it. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a family imho.

Thumper
10-09-2020, 10:43 AM
I think there’s more than a few in our congress with that problem, Muddy. But voters keep electing them, so what do we do? BKb

Ummmm, I dunno, maybe get somebody in there to DRAIN THE SWAMP?? :stirthepot

Arty
10-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Being consistent for six months is a big deal and you should be very proud.

Hatred seems to be the national platform of the republican party.

BKB

I know a guy that keeps a list of republicans he hates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckrub
10-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Good grief.

quercus alba
10-09-2020, 08:17 PM
She says it’s not about Trump, but future presidents to ensure the government runs smoothly. That’s an oxymoron for you, government and running smoothly

I’d say Biden AND Harris better watch their backs

Big Muddy
10-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Thump started this thread, and I agree with his assessment of the "stomach-turning" situation.....I've been searching for an appropriate description of the Dems actions.....found it---"VILE and REPULSIVE and PUTRID".....nobody in their right mind would be following or endorsing their course of action over the past 3-1/2 years.

quercus alba
10-09-2020, 10:18 PM
If we were judged by our politicians, Dems or Repubs, I'd tell everyone I was French or British.

Thumper
10-10-2020, 07:35 AM
French or British??? Dang, that'd be a tough decision to make between admitting I were a French Frog, Brit Limey or Dem. Slimeball ... but I might be able to barely squeeze through admitting I'm a Repub. Deplorable. ;)

airbud7
10-10-2020, 08:05 AM
Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, AOC and the squad are merely gifts to the Republican Party.

Donald Trump won 30 States because of people like this...I know it's hard to listen to her/them speak but always keep in mind they truly are a gift to the sane voter.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41uCm8GcnbL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Thumper
10-10-2020, 09:17 AM
I know it's hard to listen to her/them speak ....

TBH, although Trump’s my pick again this time around, it’s hard for me to listen to HIM speak. I spend so much time cringing, my neck muscles get sore. 🙄

Buckrub
10-10-2020, 10:27 AM
TBH, although Trump’s my pick again this time around, it’s hard for me to listen to HIM speak. I spend so much time cringing, my neck muscles get sore. ��

No question, Jimbo.

But I don't vote for any candidate as if he were vying to be my BFF. I vote for who he appoints, what his policies are, what his administration's goals are. I'm pretty sure Biden's will be whatever AOC and Pelosi tell him it will be. Yeah, if Trump could talk well we'd be a lot better off. But this is what we get. I'd rather he accomplish things and be Conservative than be a slick orator.

We are definitely at a crossroads.

Thumper
10-10-2020, 06:28 PM
We see eye-to-eye on this one Bucky. Ditto your post above.