PDA

View Full Version : Hey, QA, you can have the little primadonna.....

Big Muddy
10-31-2020, 10:36 AM
Kylin Hill has left the building, that is, the MS State building.....he thinks he's God's gift to the football world.....earlier, he threatened to leave the football team, unless our state flag was trashed.....he got his way with that one.....then, he tried to undermine Coach Leach's new pass-oriented offense because he wasn't getting enough carries.....then, he went into a cussing tirade in the locker room, after the Arkansas loss, and accused Leach of f'ing with his future, with all the passing, and not enough running plays for him, again.....he basically, cussed out the coaches.
That last whiny outburst got his azz suspended, indefinitely.....sources say he has been waiting for Leach to beg him to return on bended knee.....when that never happened, Hill threatened to quit the team, and threw his hat into the ring for the NFL draft.....Leach simply said, "good luck."

Personally, I don't think he will ever play a down in the NFL.....too selfish, arrogant, trouble-maker, and not a durable ball carrier, at all.....heads to the sideline with nothing more than a day'um paper cut.

quercus alba
10-31-2020, 10:58 AM
somehow none of that surprises me, Bumper Pool from Arkansas coldcocked him on the first play of the game and he ain't done nothing since.

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2020, 11:38 AM
The looseygoosey ncaa transfer portal rules have exposed a lot of shitassery among prima donna athletes. Just MO.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-31-2020, 05:22 PM
Bumper Pool musta knocked some of his screws loose because he ain’t acted right ever since. ;)

Buckrub
11-01-2020, 09:40 AM
That's what happens when you play Bumper Pool.

OK, Muddy......here's my take. You can call me names........LOL. When the 'coaching carousel' was going around, Arkansas looked at Drink, Leach, Kiffin, and Pittman. Thank Goodness Jimbo Fisher was already taken, cause he's a jerk. (He was heard last night screaming vile cusswords at one of his players face, at a time in the game when they had it won, few minutes to go, for no reason). Anyway, we got the Brass Ring of coaching. In time, Sam Pittman will be the Nick Saban of Football. I believe that (only cause Saban is so old.......LOL). But I digress.

Leach was attractive to everyone because in today's football, if you can't win big, at least you can be fun to watch, and the Air Raid Offense was that.....or it was everywhere he'd tried it. And it worked for a quarter or two! LOL. Then the big boy DC's saw how to stop it and they stopped it. I don't know what the final score was last night, and of course it's no shame to lose to Alabama, but that offense isn't going to work here. So, I'm wondering if MSU fans are ready to shove cowbells up his butt yet? I can only imagine that some are. I know FROM FIRST HAND how it is to have a bad coach and then TRY to get excited about a new one and he turns out to be a jerk and ignorant as a stump.

And all that was mean, wasn't it? :D Sorry. I could have asked it nicer..........Just wondering if y'all are ready to can him mid-season? I've heard a few rumblings. My daughter got her Masters at MSU, so she knows a few folks. Not many.