PDA

View Full Version : Clempson in a Donnybrook

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2020, 01:01 PM
Down 21-7 to BC in the 2nd.

Lots of football left though. Clempson’s qb is out with the Rona.

BKB

quercus alba
10-31-2020, 01:26 PM
Clemson can lose this and will still make the playoffs, they're a totally different team when Lawrence is at the helm. I know their backup is a 5* freshman but he hasn't impressed me in mop up duty. He does all right if you don't run any pass plays. Who ever heard of a QB named Uiagalelei

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Its good to know they’ll be passing out covid mulligans when they select the teams!

BKB

quercus alba
10-31-2020, 02:06 PM
Yeah, the NCAA will do anything to keep the hogs down. If Pittman can get us to 3-7 this year that should be worthy of a final four offer over a one loss Clemson

Buckrub
11-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Yeah, the NCAA will do anything to keep the hogs down. If Pittman can get us to 3-7 this year that should be worthy of a final four offer over a one loss Clemson

Cept they didn't lose. I look now for 4-6, QA. We have a Winner. This year is not "real". Not in life, and not in Football. But we got the Top Dog (sorry, Georgia). My son is a converted Georgia fan now, and he cried when Pittman left.

On a related note, and just so I don't have to do a new thread.............what the heck is gonna happen next year when all these freshmen come in and this year's team returns intact because 100% of them get another free year of eligibility?? Mond and Franks are 5th year Seniors, and they can both come back, is the way I understand it. So what happens to incoming Freshmen? Redshirt a whole class...........or make Freshmen ineligible, like they did in the 50's????