PDA

View Full Version : Two Things

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2020, 03:35 PM
1. My daughter finished her six weeks of photon radiation treatment at Siteman Cancer Center in St Louis yesterday. We drove back home this morning. She rang that damn bell so loud they could hear it all the way to Oklahoma. So that was cool. Great to be back in my chair! Oh yeah, and to see my wife too.

2. During this election my six and seven digit number subtraction skills have really improved. And people say you learn stuff in school you never use in life!

c. I kicked the cobs out of Julie’s 4Runner this morning on the way home. In 400 miles of mostly I-44 I counted 20 fresh deer kills. And that doesn’t count non fresh ones or fresh blood splatters where I didn’t see a body. That road looked like a butcher shop floor. Ginning along at 85-90 at daylight kind of made my a-hole pucker up a bit. I’ve driven it many times and never seen it like it was today.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Oh, and one more observation based on my circle of people whose political affiliation I know. The number/percent of dems and reps who mailed in votes or voted in person on election day really pretty accurately reflects how both feel about covid. And that pretty accurately reflects why its raging like a California wildfire.

BKB

Trav
11-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Glad, she is done. If you guys ever need anything holler.

Thumper
11-05-2020, 07:41 PM
My best to the daughter! I know that has to be stressful for all involved. You may lean a bit to the left, so you could stand a bit of political tweaking, but since you're an all Toyota family, you can't be all that bad. ;)