PDA

View Full Version : Well, its done.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Another election is in the books. Our system works, despite all the warts and in spite of all of the criticisms.

I love my country and you do too. I’ll talk politics with you again in four more years. Until then, I’m on a crash diet!

Stay save GHers. Don’t let the Rona get you.

BKB

Thumper
11-07-2020, 12:50 PM
I’m in Little Haiti right now. They’re dancing in the streets waving Biden/Harris signs, yelling and blowing car horns!

Oh boy! FREE STUFF!! 😉

johnboy
11-07-2020, 01:10 PM
AOC is working on her list of Trump supporters for future action.

Thumper
11-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Trump needs to get to work. I’m sure the victory was due to Chinese collusion!

johnboy
11-07-2020, 01:55 PM
China, Iran and Russia are happy happy right now. I try to not voice too much of an opinion about your politics cause it ain't my country but as a Canadian that actually likes the US of A, I have to say that what has happened is an American Tragedy. You had such an incredible opportunity to actually change the world and it's gone. Good luck with your new administration, whoever is actually in control.

Trav
11-07-2020, 02:28 PM
So since Biden “won” do republicans get to protest, riot and burn cities down for the next 4 years like the democrats did, asking for a friend?

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Y’all just don’t forget to lower your truck flags to half mast.

BKB

DeputyDog
11-07-2020, 04:06 PM
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Have to get this out of the way now because once Kamala kicks Joe to the curb it will be racist and sexist to say anything negative about the President just like it was for 8 years under Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
11-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Any bets as to how long Joe will fill the office? Six months is mine.

HideHunter
11-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Well .. the Dems were sure we were going to fall off the edge of the world 4 years ago.. Now the Reps are.. At least we can say with Donald in the Wh - it wasn't "business as usual". ;)