PDA

View Full Version : NewsMax is our new conservative news home.....

Big Muddy
11-09-2020, 10:47 AM
After last week's poor news coverage performance, and firing some of their conservative reporters, we have deleted Fox News from our tv's favorite list, forever.....they've gone totally libtard.

If you are interested, here's where you can find Newsmax TV:

Satellite & Cable
DirecTV Ch. 349
Dish Network Ch. 216
Comcast Xfinity Ch. 1115
Spectrum (TWC/Charter/BHH)AT&T U-verse Ch. 1220
Verizon FiOS Ch. 615HD / 115SDT
Vision Ch. 152
Cox MediaOptimum Ch. 102
Suddenlink Ch. 102
Mediacom Ch. 277
WOW! TVOrby TV Ch. 308
Fision TV (Hotwire) Ch. 540HD / 121SD
Armstrong Ch. 118SimulTV
Download Our Free App
Apple Devices
Android Devices
Online Streaming (OTT) Services
SlingRokuPluto TV Ch. 236XUMODistro
TVFubo TVChromecastAndroid TVApple TVAmazon Fire TV
Don't get Newsmax TV? Call us at 844-500-6397

Thumper
11-12-2020, 09:41 AM
TBH, I got so fed up with FOX during the election, I haven't even watched it since. The only news I've watched since a couple days after election night is the local news. We had a double homicide of a very well known local couple the other day. She was a City Commissioner and he was a very successful real estate developer. Big news here.

The other focus has been on Hurricane Eta ... she pretty much blew through here last night.

And that sir, is probably all I could tell you about the news over the past week.

Penguin
11-12-2020, 10:12 AM
You guys are tougher than I am. I won't have any news service on my big screen. Period. It's all I can stomach to have to watch my wife's Ohio State buckeyes each week.... isn't that enough punishment for one man to endure?

I have a very few places I get news from and it is good enough for me. Mostly a couple of news aggregator sites that I scan each morning. They read so I don't have to watch. :)

Will

Big Muddy
11-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Man, I love NewsMax !!!.....it's is strictly and totally conservative.....they don't take sheeit from anyone, especially libtards like Mike Wallace.....several of their full-time commentators are former military.....they make me feel proud to watch the news, again!!!.....ya'll give them a try, please.

quercus alba
11-12-2020, 10:50 AM
I get all my news from Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.............less fake

Thumper
11-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Problem is, I'm tired of totally Conservative AND totally Liberal, which is all you get these days. What I'm looking for is totally TRUTHFUL and UNBIASED. I'm not sure that exists anymore, or has it EVER existed?

airbud7
11-12-2020, 10:53 AM
You guys are tougher than I am. I won't have any news service on my big screen. Period. It's all I can stomach to have to watch my wife's Ohio State buckeyes each week.... isn't that enough punishment for one man to endure?
:)

Will
haha!...that little story reminds me of the mid-90s when big Earnhardt fan(Me) met little Jeff Gordon fan(Lynn).....That snarky grin she gave me when Gordon won!...Grrrr! .....it's a damn wonder were still together I tell ya!...:D

Chicken Dinner
11-12-2020, 03:40 PM
The Buckeyes? Damn. Well, they say mixed marriages can work out.

Sometimes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2020, 03:44 PM
I’m sorry but if she liked Urban Meyer that’d be a deal breaker for me.

BKB

airbud7
11-12-2020, 04:47 PM
I’m sorry but if she liked Urban Meyer that’d be a deal breaker for me.

BKB

yea right!....all she gotta do is hike that skirt an you are through!....come here girl!/ I love you!...you know I'm right!

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2020, 05:17 PM
AB, one of the rewards of the ‘golden years’ is that the little head does less of your thinking for you.

So when she hikes her skirt, you think about it for a minute. Then its ‘Come heredarlin’

BKB

airbud7
11-12-2020, 07:44 PM
AB, one of the rewards of the ‘golden years’ is that the little head does less of your thinking for you.

So when she hikes her skirt, you think about it for a minute. Then its ‘Come heredarlin’

BKB

Agree.../ but you lean left?.....Love you Barry...Thanks!

airbud7
11-12-2020, 09:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eaTWifA2b8

airbud7
11-12-2020, 09:35 PM
I know!....I just do....!