PDA

View Full Version : Is Trump still pouting?

Thumper
11-12-2020, 10:01 AM
I had to go into Walmart yesterday to get some canned food for one of our cats (they normally eat dry food). As I was checking out, there was a young mother being put through holy Hell by her son, who appeared to be about 3-4 years old. He wanted some sort of candy (or something) that was along the check-out isle and she told him he couldn't have it. That's when all Hell broke loose. She had to literally drag him out of the store with him kicking and screaming the whole way. He wouldn't even stand, just kind of went limp as he was throwing his temper tantrum and she had a bag of items in one hand while dragging him across the floor with her other hand.

I felt really sorry for her, but ya' know what? I hate to admit it, but the first thought that popped into my head was, "I wonder if that's how they'll have to remove Trump from the Whitehouse?" I heard he did his "duty" yesterday to lay the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery, something EVERY President does on Veteran's Day. Number one, he was late arriving and missed the initial part of the ceremony, then simply did his "duty" and left ... no speech, no nuttin'. You can kiss my rosy-red ass Mr. Trump. This is the FIRST and ONLY thing you've done since election night and you're now showing your true spoiled-assed brat colors, not unlike the kid mentioned above. BUT ... he was only 3-4 years old. It's a cryin' shame you many times act like you're in the same age bracket.

Yeah, I voted for you .... TWICE, but it's time to move on. You're FIRED Donny.

Penguin
11-12-2020, 10:08 AM
No need to worry Jim. He'll go when the energy behind him dims. And that will happen as more and more conspiracy theories get shot out the sky. I wouldn't underestimate how much a true hand count in GA will help to settle things down. Trump ain't used to losing and he is sulking now but when things settle out, and barring some solid evidence that commands a revote that will happen, he'll do what every other losing president will do: move on.

I didn't hold it against Gore and I won't hold it against Trump.

The sooner the better, but by all means play your cards in an election this close. The sooner Republicans face what really happened, as opposed to what they want to believe happened, the sooner they can start the process of moving on. And if they are smart they'll recognize what a once in a lifetime chance they've been handed.

Will

Big Muddy
11-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Thump, I'm a firm believer in being punctual, and have called out several of my friends and peers for making me wait.....I let them know that my time is just as important as theirs.....however, it's best to find the real reason behind someone being late.....sometimes it's just neglect or poor time management, however, sometimes it's justified.....either way, it's best to not jump to conclusions.....in Trump's case, it could have been a last minute security issue.....who knows???

Thumper
11-12-2020, 11:52 AM
He’s performed NO official duties since the election. He’s been golfing, pouting, denying his loss and generally acting like a dick. Ok, say “something” made him late, but he didn’t say a word. He laid the wreath and left. It looked like he was more irritated that he had to do anything outside of ranting about the stolen election. He was there a total of 10 minutes and had NO other official business on his calendar for the day. And he had the balls to criticize Hillary for crying about winning the popular vote but losing the E. C. ? He’s a spoiled punk and an embarrassment, as usual. That said, I’d still take him over the dipshits that are taking over once he’s out. That right there is a sad state of affairs imho.

Big Skyz
11-12-2020, 01:57 PM
The trouble with this election is there wasn't/isn't a good outcome for the US. On one hand you have a man with incredibly childish behavior, on the other a completely senile dumbass. The senility only magnifies the dumbassery that has existed his entire life. Had Trump had a landslide win or even a narrow win, there would have been a crazy amount of out of control rioting in the cities. Since it appears the democratic puppet has won, the rioters aren't real sure what to do right at the moment. That is about the only good thing to come out of this so far. One thing is for sure, neither Biden nor his scum squad will get anywhere in trying to "heal the country", as they like to put it. I don't think they fully appreciate how much so many people don't care at all about what they have to say.

johnboy
11-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Hey Thump, wasn't it you a little while ago saying Trump should 'shut his piehole' or somesuch. Now that he's quietly focused on proving the election a fraud you accuse him of 'pouting'. Make up yer mind, fer Petes sake.

Thumper
11-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Hey Thump, wasn't it you a little while ago saying Trump should 'shut his piehole' or somesuch. Now that he's quietly focused on proving the election a fraud you accuse him of 'pouting'. Make up yer mind, fer Petes sake.

Johnboy, I'm afraid you've fallen in line with quite a few others who have taken a drink of the Kool-Aid. I believe my earlier "piehole" comment was aimed at the ridiculous b/s that would spew from his mouth when he should have been concentrating on more meaningful things. For example, why did he make NOT wearing a mask such a major issue? It bit him in the ass. What's the difference if he'd made a speech on a college campus and told students it's ridiculous to use condoms? No mask, you "may" end up with Covid, no condom, you "may" end up with a kid. Is it worth the gamble?

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2020, 05:14 PM
It shouldn’t be an issue to wait until lawsuits have run their course and states have certified their results. I do have a problem with people claiming untrue things about our election, but the proof is in the pudding and I trust the states to cone up with the right answers. And again we have to wait a bit. I’ll bet by this time next week this thing willl be either settled or blown up. My bet is settled.

BKB

johnboy
11-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Agree Posthole. Let the process wind its way through as it always does. Whoever the next Pres is I wish you all well.

Thumper
11-12-2020, 08:35 PM
I really don’t think there’s any (serious) doubt whatsoever who our next President will be. The question is, how long can he do the job before the Vice President takes over. That would be like going from a bad dream to a nightmare.

HideHunter
11-14-2020, 08:17 PM
I agree with Sky (now, I wish he'd have kicked Thump's ass when this whole thing started ((did I say that out-loud?)) ).. unfortunately, I agree with Post Hole, too.. Let it shake out.. (okay, and I had to laugh at Thump's vision of the donald's removal from the outhouse.. I love you guys... (and i don't want your frigging Bud light) ;)

Thumper
11-14-2020, 09:21 PM
I agree with Sky (now, I wish he'd have kicked Thump's ass when this whole thing started ;)

Huh??? What'd I do? And why would B/S wanna kick my ass? ;)

airbud7
11-14-2020, 10:03 PM
In all honesty!....Dam I love Trump!.....I think I always will....cool dude!

BarryBobPosthole
11-14-2020, 10:15 PM
But the answer is, yes Trump is still pouting. He’s also 1-19 in voter fraud cases last count I had.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-15-2020, 11:57 AM
Huh??? What'd I do? And why would B/S wanna kick my ass? ;)

Damn, pump head. Done you remember the shit storm you started over at AO that brought Sky (and me!) over here? Calling someone a road hunter is good enough reason for an ass-kicking in my mind.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
11-15-2020, 12:10 PM
Ha ha ha! Heck, the ploy worked. That’s all that matters. 😉

But .... I’m referring to the above. I don’t know if it was a brain-fart or what. Trump and Thump could get all cornfuzzled when typing.

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2020, 01:29 PM

airbud7
11-15-2020, 03:12 PM

Chump Change!.....Opp's!.....I mean Trump change!

https://static.dezeen.com/uploads/2019/05/trump-tower-new-york-dezeen-sq.jpg

https://i.insider.com/55b659f3371d22ce178b9c91?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp