PDA

View Full Version : What gives, Bucknut???...

Big Muddy
11-13-2020, 06:02 PM
An Arkansas Game and Fish Commission employee has resigned while the agency was investigating the employee’s role in posting inappropriate comments on a personal social media site.

Arkansas Game and Fish Officer Jay Hagans came under fire after re-posting a picture on Facebook that featured a racist image.

AGFC Director Pat Fitts said the comments do not reflect the commission’s values and are counter to their efforts for inclusivity and diversity.

“We take this issue seriously and have been investigating it vigorously since Monday,” Fitts said.

After discovering that the employee’s personal social media page had displayed offensive photos and comments, the AGFC placed the Hagans on administrative leave and began an internal investigation Nov. 9.

Hagans subsequently resigned from the AGFC while the investigation was underway.

https://www.swtimes.com/news/20201111/agfc-employee-resigns-over-role-in-social-media-post/1

Thumper
11-13-2020, 06:15 PM
When are people gonna learn?

Where IS Bucksnort anydamnway?

quercus alba
11-13-2020, 07:40 PM
Jay Hagen was assigned to the county where I used to live. He knocked up a high school girl, married her then rumor has it left town right ahead of her father and brothers for beating her up. Good thing too, those Mcdonald boys are a rough crowd

Don't look like he learned much

of course it could have been an ad for a Master Cylinder rebuild kit, anything with the word Massah in it is considered racist

Thumper
11-13-2020, 08:36 PM
I’m pretty familiar with foodie terms. Is that “masa”? As in tamales? Or “matzo”? As in matzo ball soup?

airbud7
11-13-2020, 10:33 PM
I'm ready for State Convention.