PDA

View Full Version : Penn State Suckage

BarryBobPosthole
11-14-2020, 03:02 PM
What has happened to PSU? Dang. The Bugeaters up 27-6 on them.

BKB

quercus alba
11-14-2020, 05:48 PM
couldn't happen to a nicer asswipe than James Franklin

BarryBobPosthole
11-14-2020, 06:03 PM
Watching USC and Arizona. This is who they expect to makec it to the cfp?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2020, 08:21 AM
I started out watching TU-SMU but TU was self destructing so I switched over to the Hogs-Gators TU finally discovered itself and came back to beat 16th ranked SMU and the Hogs started out really promising but had several unexplainable lapses on defense. They lost big but played well at times. The announcers were so horrible on that broadcast I could only watch a little at a time.
Consistency is next for the Hogs. They showed they can play with top level teams, they just haven’t learned to finish. And that’s the hallmark of any young team.
I discovered there are a lot of Mullen haters amongst my Razorback loving friends and family. Why is that?

BKB

quercus alba
11-15-2020, 08:55 AM
If they were truthful like me, they’d say because he beat us like a rented mule when at Mississippi st and is continuing the tradition at Florida

DeputyDog
11-15-2020, 09:17 AM
Speaking of suckage, is Harbaugh finished at Michigan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2020, 10:57 AM
One would think so! I imagine most prgrams will get a mulligan on this year though. I have no idea how covid has affected Michigan but at Tulsa, for example, they’d only had two consecutive games this year one time. The rest were can elled because of covid. Also, at OU they missed almost the whole summer camp.
I imagine the B1G is wondering if playing was the right idea or not.

Northwestern in the CFP is a definite possibility!
BKB

DeputyDog
11-15-2020, 11:03 AM
Indiana has somehow built a football program, or this year is completely bizarro world. They are 4-0 and ranked. Their best team in my lifetime which for them isn’t saying much. #IUSUCKS! Boiler up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2020, 11:34 AM
So maybe this year is good for college football after all. It should help a lot of teams with recruiting.

BKB